Sonic Electronix

18" Pyle Subwoofer, i need opinions from other?

pyle of shit

What do you have?

It's not our fault your prefabbed boxes and house wire for power/ground made low end subs sound bad.

stop putting people shits down with no constructive criticism.

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

you have cone area on your side, so if you can get decent power out of that amp (or another) if you upgrade, i dont see why it cant be loud...may not sound great, but loud im sure....

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

pyle of shit

Lol but no seriously you do have cone area on your side and if they pound as hard as you say why change anything? Slap away...

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

pyle of shit

Lol but no seriously you do have cone area on your side and if they pound as hard as you say why change anything? Slap away...

X2, and more time goes on like alot of us you will wanna change up, but if your cool thats what matters. down the road ya might do a few more setups or hear something in person ya like and it will give you more ideas on what dif setups sound like. its all in fun IMO

my first ever system was a pair of pyle 15s and a "3000" watt pyle amp that used 8g power wire? lol i was 16 at the time and it was the best thing in the world i would eat kids at schools cars that had much better stuff install is everything. but at the end of the day its not what other people think its what makes you happy. sure other subs could do better but if you can keep up or get close at half the price do so.

x2 on vids i love seeing what people can do with lower end equipment

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i expected to come in here and see some major bashing going on. This is a side of this forum I havent really seen yet. Good to know we got some decent people here, not just dumbass kids with nothing but opinions they cant back up.

As long as your happy with how your vehicle sounds then keep it bumpin man.

SMDSIG3.png