DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

don't do it, you got away with it this time, next time you won't be so lucky. I don't think you can afford another ticket...

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Been thinking about it, I don't want a wall but I want more cone area. I'm thinking 15's with the box where the back seats are. Box will only be as high as the quarter windows. I've done some rough planning, but the question is do I go subs and port up or both forward? Subs forward/port up maybe?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm running subs up port forward in my stang. It gets loud and sounds good. I've got no clue how well it meters tho

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

upgrading to lvl5's and dc12k? :)

Yeah right, I wish. Still xl's, still 7.5k. Just need advice on sub and port direction.

i have in the backseat currrently with 2 xl 15 .7 coils and 2 aq3500d1 strapped at 1.4 each amp its alright but im plan on walling it soon because i want more beat with maybe mayems or crossfire v2 with the 4"coil, i wouldnt reccomend doing the backseat thing i rather just redo the box with a better design again its like your going to gain alot with just bigger cone area just imo tho

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I'm running subs up port forward in my stang. It gets loud and sounds good. I've got no clue how well it meters tho

Thanks for the input.

upgrading to lvl5's and dc12k? :)

Yeah right, I wish. Still xl's, still 7.5k. Just need advice on sub and port direction.

i have in the backseat currrently with 2 xl 15 .7 coils and 2 aq3500d1 strapped at 1.4 each amp its alright but im plan on walling it soon because i want more beat with maybe mayems or crossfire v2 with the 4"coil, i wouldnt reccomend doing the backseat thing i rather just redo the box with a better design again its like your going to gain alot with just bigger cone area just imo tho

Not gonna wall it, way too much weight. A birch box w/15's shouldn't be much heavier than the mdf box I got now. If I can use aero's, it can be even lighter.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived