Big Tsunami Japan /Nuclear Powerplant blown

Its gonma hit us here in central america but just waves of 3to5ft

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

To everone near the Pacific coasts;

Good luck to you!

I keep my fingers crossed for you!

This is a world wide disaster!

I live in The Netherlands, several meters below sea level but protected by our famous dikes.

But we don't live at the pacific, and we never experienced a tremor, so that is our luck.

Keep your heads up people!

hey man I live in the pacific im shitting bricks right know going to put gas to be ready to dip

I thought of you Smokey. I'm glad it wasn't bad there. Good luck to everyone. Poor japanese can't catch a break.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Glad it wasnt bad out there Smokey, it really sucks for the Japanese people i hope they make it through okay. I guess they are still getting some pretty major aftershocks over there. I've been up since 4:30 CST following the coverage, hopefully nothing else major happens today.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Tsunami Party at my place...if it's as bad as the news keeps trying to scare us into thinking I''m going to have beach front property in about an hour

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

LOL jay.

you always got some smart comment.

but i agree with smokey. the news brings all this hype and tries to scare people.

hell, my grandparents were in santa cruz till about an hour ago when they kicked everyone out, and you know what, my 75 yr old grandpa said "fuck you, i'm not leavin. i'm on vacation, bitch. if i die today, atleast i'll be happy."

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

To everone near the Pacific coasts;

Good luck to you!

I keep my fingers crossed for you!

This is a world wide disaster!

I live in The Netherlands, several meters below sea level but protected by our famous dikes.

But we don't live at the pacific, and we never experienced a tremor, so that is our luck.

Keep your heads up people!

They do protect don't they

Hot_Teen_Girls_Kissing.jpg

And I agree with others about the news over-exaggerating like always.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

In japan it is a tsunami.....in america it is every surfers dream!

But people are waaay over reacting on fb lol whole 2012 plays a part in this

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived