Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

just rewatched the vid...

things that stand out to me.

3/4" out... ok... that is like that, so he can remove it..

ummmmm, the right side... notice the ipad isnt even all the way in the cover??

that doesnt look funny to any of you?"

Its just the little things guys.

the function part of doing an custom install is easy, its the "form" part that most people dont slow down enough for.

I know the guy has skills, ive seen work from there that is pretty clean.

Just want him to keep a standard.

they have alot of "fame" on the net right now, and could do great things, IF... IF he would just slow down.

<<HATER.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

At the end of the day its about what the end user wants, if vertical fixed is what you want then you'd like Rays install better, but if you like landscape removable better then Soundmans install would appeal to you more. That doesn't make either better than the other, it makes them both perfect for what the end user wanted and thats the bottom line cause SQMonte said so!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

Hater hater rays a hater haha

Nuthugger, nuthugger, Davids a nuthugger :lol:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

^^^oh boy stand back. I dont like it etiher to be honest.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Case u didnt notice andrew... That was his truck.

It can be flush and removable.

Non issue...

You like it.. I think the work is trash.

I like mine just the way it is

I agree... I think they just rushed it so they could be "first"

I agree with not being able to remove it. I don't like it being so easy to steal.

Posted

this stealing thing gets me..

most of your guys decks cost more than an ipad.

350.00? come on..

And thanks David..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Nothing is better then Fishman's install, I think everyone and their mother can agree on that

In another one of his videos he actually made one of his guys redo an install because he interrupted the "body line" of the trim piece and said he wanted the line to follow all the way through. I think this one was rushed just to be the first one to do it. I'm sure the customer installs will come out cleaner... At least I hope they do

Posted

Anyone know where the 90 Degree breakout connector he is using can be picked up? Finally found a link if anyone else is looking...

http://store.soundmancaraudio.com/product_info.php?products_id=124

I agree Fish's is a TON cleaner...Fish should def produce his mount he'd sell a TON

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...