ALMOST A 170DB ON A SINGLE BLOWN SUB

Im not trying to step on Virgil. Awesome guy love what he's been doing over the years. A 170 is nothing to scoff at for sure just wanna make sure the I have the correct info.

its cool my hat goes off to these guys that build these extreme cars and compete in the extreme classes they are deff at the top of the food chain :good:

that they are hats off leaders of the pack the cars you want to sit in but know you can't for sure.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Im not trying to step on Virgil. Awesome guy love what he's been doing over the years. A 170 is nothing to scoff at for sure just wanna make sure the I have the correct info.

its cool my hat goes off to these guys that build these extreme cars and compete in the extreme classes they are deff at the top of the food chain :good:

that they are hats off leaders of the pack the cars you want to sit in but know you can't for sure.

yeah it has been suggested that you don't try and sit in an xstream car that does over 165 causes exstream health problems lol!!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

• 3 weeks later...

Loud-ass single sub setups make me happy...

x2

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

yeah it has been suggested that you don't try and sit in an xstream car that does over 165 causes exstream health problems lol!!

Really does it cause health problems?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

things like death, bleeding in the brain, possibly burst alveoli in your lungs.. yeah.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

things like death, bleeding in the brain, possibly burst alveoli in your lungs.. yeah.

dont forget rectal trauma from the dbs ass rapin you

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

another thread full of win/noob ha

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I like how you dont see really any flexing on the car. The first video posted they have the laptop on top of the car and it doesnt seem to move lol.

The cars are made of concrete there are serious problems if there is flex

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived