dwright27 Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 I seen the invoice in my email. Not sure how big Lexington us but I'm sure they will turn up soon. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
iKidwell Posted March 17, 2011 Author Report Posted March 17, 2011 I seen the invoice in my email. Not sure how big Lexington us but I'm sure they will turn up soon. about 400k people..i'm guessing there might be 1 other person running DC.. The cop that lives right across the street from me just left the house though, he said that last night, all around our neighborhood (big ass neighborhood) more than 12 cars got broken into last night. He said that one person caught one of them last night and put him in a coma, the guy was a big time meth-head, and the guy that caught him said there were like 3 more people with the one that he knocked out..so it's just one really unlucky night. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Supercharged DCs Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 Damn man, that really sucks. I'm worried about people stealing my setup once it's all done and installed, the school I go to is notorious for theft and criminal activity, so I'm going to do something to try and get the max security for my truck... Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
matt402 Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 really sux man, sorry to hear it. i dont have guns anymore or id help... .
skittlesRgood Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 Damn man, that really sucks. I'm worried about people stealing my setup once it's all done and installed, the school I go to is notorious for theft and criminal activity, so I'm going to do something to try and get the max security for my truck... 10 piezo sirens inside the car hooked up to the alarm will do the trick If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
rusty959 Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 State farm treated me pretty well when I got my stuff stolen back in September. Hopefully the same happens with you. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
iKidwell Posted March 17, 2011 Author Report Posted March 17, 2011 State farm treated me pretty well when I got my stuff stolen back in September. Hopefully the same happens with you. I'm thinkin they will, mom is sendin in the information to our agent today, anyone know how long it takes to get the money? c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
rusty959 Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 The way state farm worked for me was they have this company that can send you the exact same equipment you had stolen but new and a voucher to have it installed and such. For me it was easily proven by a couple recent pics and a receipt or two. Might have to have the police report, I can't remember. Now they are dealers with the mainstream brands but obviously not dc and such or in my case DAT or Fi. So what they can do is just credit you a certain amount that it was worth new, and if you have extra they will send you a check (I think). I ended up just getting an alpine w900 and a viper 5902 and had to pay like $50 or so. Worked out great for me because the amp was a prototype that I got for $500 and the sub I got half blown for $200 but I got credited the full $900 new for the amp and $450 for the sub, and I think a couple hundred since I didn't need the install voucher. Details are fading about it, doesn't really matter. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
iKidwell Posted March 17, 2011 Author Report Posted March 17, 2011 Alright cool, ive got pics of all my Subs, and my receipt straight from dc + boxes from all the original subs.. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
baaudio Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 man that sucks to hear. luckily youre not running mainstream gear so it will really stand out if it goes on craigslist or something. hopefully you can get the stuff back, but worst case you just use the insurance money to get something new. edit. did they take the box too? cuz id imagine they just had like a phillips screwdriver or something. thats a lot of screws to take out if they just took the subs Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.