Got banned from DB Drag tonight for standing up for competitors

dwright27

I have a few Q

sorry if you already covered this

did u have 75 points?

No, i didn't have points to compete for world finals. And I knew this which is why i paid to

Do the 3x and not world finals.

Did u compete Sat?

All if thus happened Saturday. There wasn't 2 shows. It was a single event when EVERYONE thought it would be 2 separate events.

sat was a 3x which u could compete in without 75

No, they pushed anyone who didn't have world finals points out of the brackets, so If you paid for the 3x you got a qualifying round and unless you has a perfect score you got pushed out the brackets. I qualified with a

29.8 and there was like a 6 way tie for the last seed. Because I didn't have a regional show ( which I did ) and not enough world finals points ( which i HAD NO INTENTION of competing for ) which I stated QUITE a few times, it still didn't matter. They fucked

probably 20+ people out of $100+ each.

sun was a 4x which if u don't have 75 points u could not compete.

I know and knew that which was never my

Intention to compete for.

Now someone was supposed to qualify and came late? I seen that happen before....

Called his name for about an hour and in

between class change was allowed to qualify in SOMEONE roses vehicle.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I hope that you paid with a credit card if so Id see if you cant do a charge back I rarely ever compete anymore most shows are on saturday and Ive gotta work plus more and more often theres no demos allowed which puts me off

a charge back would be a bad idea if the charge wasn't fraudulent.

Not entirely true. The charge back could be because the services or items were not received. In this case, it is completely relevant and a very good route to follow.

I do not compete, too much to do, but love going to competitions, watching it go down, and then demo my rides so I really can't understand what you're feeling. I'm assuming shit sucks and you're pissed, lol. Good luck in the future.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol you know whats funny? If you go on termpro, they got team hz and jeff scrolling uptop in the competitor section . wow! More and more i see people putting there heart,soul and hard earned money into something they love to be shot down by Rule bending money hungry event orginizers. Im sure i will have enough points to competet in both meca and dbdrag this year, but with all the horror stories ive been seeing why would i? plus after all the thousands of ours and dollars i spent dont you think they should give you some type of prize money other than a trophy?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I was there with everyone and the whole situation was messed up.... i dont think they like DC very much since a lot of ppl running it got bounced for some weird explanation whenever they felt like changing the rules :bull: Jeff and Dustin keep your head up. and i have heard the green monster on several different occasions and it was at its best this weekend!!!

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

I was there with everyone and the whole situation was messed up.... i dont think they like DC very much since a lot of ppl running it got bounced for some weird explanation whenever they felt like changing the rules :bull: Jeff and Dustin keep your head up. and i have heard the green monster on several different occasions and it was at its best this weekend!!!

Yea man it sucked, both the xterra, and the ridgeline was in great form all weekend. I can say I was so upset and angry sat nite, I almost packed up and left. I ONLY stayed cause Ana from DC was gonna be there sun. Sunday was a much better day.

Jeff told me this morning apparently I'm reinstated?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Hmmmmm.... i wonder why. Rumor is wayne isnt to well liked right now, i heard there were problems after problems. maybe you can make dbdrag competitor haedlines like jeff did. :)

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Jeff told me this morning apparently I'm reinstated?

Congrats, but do you really even want to be back? Id just want to break the record, then just leave DB Drag for good

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived