Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am wondering what cuft box I need and what to tune to? I have 5cuft and I was thinking tuning to 36hz? My trunk is 36 wide,17 3-4 height,18 depth.. What do u think? I seen on the site 30hz but my shop told me "my car can't handle 30hz" whatever.

Posted

Lol why couldn't your car handle 30hz?

mmm...maybe because is a luxury car??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Lol why couldn't your car handle 30hz?

mmm...maybe because is a luxury car??

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would a luxury car not be able to handle an enclosure tuned to 30hz?

dont know....just joking...but,

any type of car can handle any type of frequecy or box tunning...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

I'd do 30-32hz. Same 5ft^3 you were thinking for volume.

I was thinkin on my volume to be 40 on my hu.

he didnt mean volume as on ur hu , he meant for the 5cuft

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 551 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...