No explination...

That chick sorta scares me, but at the same time I wanna see her nekkid, anyone else feel like this???

Edit: Another music vid

Edit Edit: One of the top comments on one of the vids made me laugh

i am piss off, my pc computer cant make next level shit like this. i have been crimed on.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

LOL, this thread made we watch the vids at work yesterday n it was interesting....then it wasn't til I smoked last nite that I realized they are completely being serious and think they are really good. MINDFUCKED I tell ya

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yolandi Visser

She's actually hot in a weird Brittany Murphy kind of way.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

id be damned if i rapped with cock statues in the background and a dude holdin his wang on his shirt. only in america

Don't think this is in america...

i figured as much, i just like sayin it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

WTF?!

Die Antwoord is pretty dope and a lot better than most of the BS we hear every day.

Also, been known about them for a while now. I remember posting the Zef Side & Enter The Ninja and got flamed for doing so.

Also pt2, wtf is up with your big ass sig?

WTF?!

Die Antwoord is pretty dope and a lot better than most of the BS we hear every day.

Also, been known about them for a while now. I remember posting the Zef Side & Enter The Ninja and got flamed for doing so.

Also pt2, wtf is up with your big ass sig?

It's quotes galore...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have an explanation but I keep liking Die Antwoord more and more.........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived