MarioB Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 black and mild wine flavor with the wood tip i just want something that wont taste like complete ass like white owl cigars or chyennes they cost $1 just like a swisher nothing special 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Mattintc10 Posted March 21, 2011 Author Report Posted March 21, 2011 black and mild wine flavor with the wood tip i just want something that wont taste like complete ass like white owl cigars or chyennes they cost $1 just like a swisher nothing special OH RLLY?! 1 dollar thats awesome!
Baydestrian Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 Swishers $1?! They got em like that in San Jo? lol Ahhh love the Mac Dre quotes hahaha I never used a backwood to roll but that's for another section lol 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Mattintc10 Posted March 21, 2011 Author Report Posted March 21, 2011 Swishers $1?! They got em like that in San Jo? lol Ahhh love the Mac Dre quotes hahaha I never used a backwood to roll but that's for another section lol il have to save that for when i get into the 18+ section of SMD
B Slaps Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 handle it. you can take your swisher sweet to the face, ima get a backwood and roll me a 8th. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Mattintc10 Posted March 21, 2011 Author Report Posted March 21, 2011 handle it. you can take your swisher sweet to the face, ima get a backwood and roll me a 8th. Ahaha alright.. then
Baydestrian Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 Don't care for swishers period, it's what my hood homie smoke. I prefer papers. I've never a had a REAL cigar....wouldn't mind trying one one time, I just don't know whats good lol 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
MarioB Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 Swishers $1?! They got em like that in San Jo? lol Ahhh love the Mac Dre quotes hahaha I never used a backwood to roll but that's for another section lol yeah! most singles are $1 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
uhoh_45 Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 im with everyone else when they say backwoods the honey berry is yummy R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Bakerman Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 My favorite is a djarum blacks...great taste, and super smoothe!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.