Swisher sweet cigar's

my boy had a cuban cigar once. said he was feelin dizzy after smoking it. i took a few rips and it didnt do shit to me.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

these sound good ^^^^^

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Don't care for swishers period, it's what my hood homie smoke. I prefer papers.

I've never a had a REAL cigar....wouldn't mind trying one one time, I just don't know whats good lol

Machine Cigars like Swisher isn't bad when your already pretty deep into a drinking night.

As far as getting into real cigars, I will tell you once you find a few good ones, you will never go back.

I have been ordering from here.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/

Start with the sampler packs to find what you like. I have about 2 dozen different wrappers that I really care for now. My new personal favorite is the Nubs. These are some shorties that have a nice slow burn to them.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/search.asp?keyword=nub

Another fav of mine has been the Indios Puros. Great for a round of golf :D

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-1VB&stext=indios

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Don't care for swishers period, it's what my hood homie smoke. I prefer papers.

I've never a had a REAL cigar....wouldn't mind trying one one time, I just don't know whats good lol

Machine Cigars like Swisher isn't bad when your already pretty deep into a drinking night.

As far as getting into real cigars, I will tell you once you find a few good ones, you will never go back.

I have been ordering from here.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/

Start with the sampler packs to find what you like. I have about 2 dozen different wrappers that I really care for now. My new personal favorite is the Nubs. These are some shorties that have a nice slow burn to them.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/search.asp?keyword=nub

Another fav of mine has been the Indios Puros. Great for a round of golf :D

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-1VB&stext=indios

im old enough to buy cigars at stores but not online FML. i want to be 21 instead of 19

ahh, cigars

ok im kinda nit picky with these as some are like smoking a fuckin turd with a hole in it and some are awesome

for me, i like

hav a tampa jewls sweet with wood tip

blackstone cherry made by swisher but better than acual swisher cigars, i got sick off of swisher brand swisher cigars but blackstones are the shit

black n mild whine with wood tips are the shit too

those are my cigarloes and what knot i like ^^

machine made cigars i only like phillie blunt chocolate, and honey, the rest are shit to me

hand made cigars i truly like are isla del sol, i forgot witch one it was but it had a coco taste that was sweet and smooth as hell, bill u might like these, a good chilling cigar, kinda mild but sweet n smooth

local mall sells em, i might have to go pick up some, i love em

but thats my runup on cigars, for cigar rettes like little cigars i like prime time's, the cherry and grapes are the shit, i could smoke 2 of em at a time and it wouldn't even make me cough but i smoked one of those camel mynthol's when u mash the filter things and it about made me sick lol

hope this helps ya bro

jewl sweets, and black n mild whine wit wood tip and black stones are my work cigars as i can kinda keep em in my mouth when im working on the tractor or what knot without a regular cigar gettin soggy and what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ahh, cigars

ok im kinda nit picky with these as some are like smoking a fuckin turd with a hole in it and some are awesome

for me, i like

hav a tampa jewls sweet with wood tip

blackstone cherry made by swisher but better than acual swisher cigars, i got sick off of swisher brand swisher cigars but blackstones are the shit

black n mild whine with wood tips are the shit too

those are my cigarloes and what knot i like ^^

machine made cigars i only like phillie blunt chocolate, and honey, the rest are shit to me

hand made cigars i truly like are isla del sol, i forgot witch one it was but it had a coco taste that was sweet and smooth as hell, bill u might like these, a good chilling cigar, kinda mild but sweet n smooth

local mall sells em, i might have to go pick up some, i love em

but thats my runup on cigars, for cigar rettes like little cigars i like prime time's, the cherry and grapes are the shit, i could smoke 2 of em at a time and it wouldn't even make me cough but i smoked one of those camel mynthol's when u mash the filter things and it about made me sick lol

hope this helps ya bro

jewl sweets, and black n mild whine wit wood tip and black stones are my work cigars as i can kinda keep em in my mouth when im working on the tractor or what knot without a regular cigar gettin soggy and what knot

Isla de sols are the shit! They are coffee infused and smoke smooth and taste amazing! One of my favorite flavored cigars, to bad my local cigar lounge doesn't have any more instock :'(

BABYJUICE

I love strawberry Swishers. I just like them cuz they're so damn cheap. Otherwise if I'm feeling rich I go down to the book store and buy one of these beasts:

100_0704.jpg

The only name on it is Gurkha. And it's a fantastic cigar and lasts almost 2 hours.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

i wanna buy a box of em myself, they are killer, but at the mall there like $4 a cigar, dunno how much they are where u at but they kickass

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Where I buy them they're 8 bucks but he kicks em down to 6 for me because I buy a lot of cigars and hookah tobacco..but he sells the big isla del sols, not the smaller ones. The other cigar lounge I go to has the smaller ones for about 5 bucks

BABYJUICE

Archived