E-40 - Revenue Retrievin: Graveyard & Overtime Shift

that fool e40 gonna be at the dimple records on arden way wednesday. ill deff be buyin these 2 cd's. since last 2 i got for $7.99 FTW!!!! its great to be poor this day in age. roses are like $20 a dozen and cd's are $10 first day. can tbeat it

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

that fool e40 gonna be at the dimple records on arden way wednesday. ill deff be buyin these 2 cd's. since last 2 i got for $7.99 FTW!!!! its great to be poor this day in age. roses are like $20 a dozen and cd's are $10 first day. can tbeat it

Yeah, he came up for his last release too. I thought about going since he's one of my favorite rappers but just couldnt do it, seemed like it would be too Stan-ish.....but I am coppin' the cd when it drops!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Cool, something to on my day off.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Bought the album last night on itunes, but my system is currently under construction. So, wont be a while before i get to hear this.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Album been out since last year of March 30th.

Its was released as 2 cds.

E-40 - Revenue Retrieving Day shift & Night shift.

I like day shift better but both are good CD's. He went back to his classic story telling style

?? this thread is for graveyard and overtime shift, not day and night.

My bad wonderbread I didn't read your post thoroughly. You said graveyard and overtime and I thought you said day and night. I haven't heard overtime yet but graveyard is pretty good. I have to listen both CDs before i can decide if day and night is better or graveyard & overtime.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Archived