30'' TIS M wheels

I have some 28s on 295/25/28 tires right now, the problem is the tires are too skinny for my liking. Instead of dropping 3 grand on fatter 325/35/28 tires, I might just switch up to 30s. My question for you guys is, can anyone find or know where to get these TIS-M 30'' wheels? I've been looking the past 2 days and I can not find them anywhere. I'm guessing they are from 2010 but still no luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PujYHEm4Qnw

teamsundown-1.jpg

superbuytires always seems to have huge wheels but i didnt see tis ther.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

we dont play that here

Play what, big wheels? If anyone has any more info I would really appreciate it, I've tried calling TIS and even they don't know what I am talking about and won't look at the video to identify.

teamsundown-1.jpg

we dont play that here

Play what, big wheels? If anyone has any more info I would really appreciate it, I've tried calling TIS and even they don't know what I am talking about and won't look at the video to identify.

i had to edit his post. dont worry about it. ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm pretty sure the modular line is out of production, TIS won't be of any help because they already made they're money off of any of these rims lying around in someone elses shop and they want you to buy this years model.

My best advice would be to find TIS dealers and start making some cold calls to shops.

EDIT: Looking at the vid I don't think those are TIS-m's, might just be the center cap. Which I also found for sale on ebay, not sure, good luck on your hunt bro.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure the modular line is out of production, TIS won't be of any help because they already made they're money off of any of these rims lying around in someone elses shop and they want you to buy this years model.

My best advice would be to find TIS dealers and start making some cold calls to shops.

EDIT: Looking at the vid I don't think those are TIS-m's, might just be the center cap. Which I also found for sale on ebay, not sure, good luck on your hunt bro.

Thanks for the advice. TIS is no longer in business, so unless I find the owner of that orange truck, I don't think I will ever find those rims. I have cash in hand still, so anyone who ever finds these things, LETS ME KNOW, I'll break you off.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived