Sonic Electronix

Ed Explains Trippi's Hummer

Seriously, wanna have Ric meter it up at Pulse right now with the 6th woofer working?

Song was Bass Mekanik Dubalicios if I remember correctly.

Head unit was changed at the show but he can make sure its the same. Sub level to 6.

No x-over or EQ adjust. No bass boost

Song started with car running, equipment cool, and battery voltage sitting pretty.

VCM showed 15.7-15.8

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Ed,

It's none of my business as this is NOT my vehicle and I have NEVER worked on it ever. I would like to say a few things, some may go well and some may not. I could give a flying fuck if you or god himself changed out the woofers in Trippi's truck ( forgive me if i spelled your name wrong) My issue was with your ASSOCIATE and the shit he post about Rick. I don't care how mad and uspet you were at that early in the morning there was still no call for it. Period. The bashing that he did was unthinkable and if it was me I would have been locked up somewhere. The blatant disregard for respect is what fueled my hate apology or not and you trying to site up there and make it seem like it's ok is a bunch of bullshit as well. You knew he was wrong, as well as all the other folks who saw the post before your "ASSOCIATE" took it down.

Like I said it's not my truck, not my install. But some people on here I do consider my friends even tho I have never met them before. As as a real friend you would never let someone bash your friend if you knew that shit was untrue. I'm still calling bullshit on that hummer playing 157 before it left your shop. I won't go into detail about that but then again why would I give a shit. There is NO Loyalty in this game now days which is sad. I guess that's just how things are.

And as for all you nuthuggers that were talking shit before and now come on ed's post acting like you never bashed da install when you heard about it, you bitches should be banned! I can't stand the fakeness at all and it makes me sick to my stomach!

I have said what I come here to day, so what you may!

*edit i know i misspelled some words... oh well*

sensai

Bullshit on my metering? I have never been so offended, seriously.

Prove me wrong.

I take it very very seriously to show honest metering and true numbers, so what are you trying to say here?

It offends me because I am the most honest and and forthright person when it comes to giving proper information. If I ever hold back info here, it's as to not offend the competition.

So please elaborate in what you are claiming.

Yea bullshit on your metering. That's what I said! I was not there to take video but I will tell you a few facts that I do have and if I'm wrong then you let me know

1) that was a video posted of that hummer doing 157's BEFORE it left ricks shop and ended up in your hands

2) you claimed that that hummer was doing 157 BEFORE it left your shop.. well holy fuck what happened between there AND daytona?

3) that hummer was doing 157's WITH ALL of the power issues yous stated

4) please see 2

5) the only amps i know of that were smoking were the .4's which were for mids and highs, how does this effect teh subs

6) please see 2

7) so what could have happened to prevent it doing the numbers it was doing before it left your shop ?

8) again please see 2

i will await your reply

sensai

btw just so you know i will not back down because your name is ed or edwin t socket of whatever.. i could care less what that hummer but bullshit is bullshit.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Seriously, wanna have Ric meter it up at Pulse right now with the 6th woofer working?

Song was Bass Mekanik Dubalicios if I remember correctly.

Head unit was changed at the show but he can make sure its the same. Sub level to 6.

No x-over or EQ adjust. No bass boost

Song started with car running, equipment cool, and battery voltage sitting pretty.

VCM showed 15.7-15.8

YES

wait.. wait am I instigating?

Yea bullshit on your metering. That's what I said! I was not there to take video but I will tell you a few facts that I do have and if I'm wrong then you let me know

1) that was a video posted of that hummer doing 157's BEFORE it left ricks shop and ended up in your hands

2) you claimed that that hummer was doing 157 BEFORE it left your shop.. well holy fuck what happened between there AND daytona?

3) that hummer was doing 157's WITH ALL of the power issues yous stated

4) please see 2

5) the only amps i know of that were smoking were the .4's which were for mids and highs, how does this effect teh subs

6) please see 2

7) so what could have happened to prevent it doing the numbers it was doing before it left your shop ?

8) again please see 2

i will await your reply

sensai

btw just so you know i will not back down because your name is ed or edwin t socket of whatever.. i could care less what that hummer but bullshit is bullshit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you call your facts, facts, get them straight. If you wanna learn more, you can ask me directly. I have a PM and email as well.

I will be posting more vids using my hours of footage from MY shop in georgia the night before it went to SBN.

Look in the backround on the video. Why would our T3 Audio Blazer be at Pulse's shop? Why would T3 boxes be laying around.

#2- see my #1

# 3- yes, it may be important to now that my No-wall setup was doing mid 155s, I had a power wire from each amp to the batteries and no fuses, not as safe and clean though.

# 5, my statment about the 4 ch amps smoking is an example of how hot ALL of the amps were. I had a thermometer on them all weekend. Ask bystanders that saw us testing. Sub amps were 145-155. 4ch amps were 135-155 depending on the amp.

They all sat at 120 without even being turned on.

#7, it can still do it or bigger.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

aight bro, good luck!

I don't want to upset my therapist and someone once told me, if you don't have anything good to say just walk away.

cheers!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Ummm.... subject change.... This might be a stupid question... but... what brand mids and highs are in the hummer?

Beyma right?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived