Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

love the build

fuck the haters ed theres always gonna atleast one

the only people ive really seen hating are the ones whos bashing JD for what he said about ric.... i dunno i guess im confused

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lol i gotta say something

ive known ed personally for years bought him breakfast before a show when he spent all his cash to support the psychos and come to a show and i will always be grateful

dont know what JD said so im not gonna comment

but its a general rule of thumb tough people dont brag about it and they dont make threats online. they just do and dont speak about it to anyone.

*ahem* 155 non walled with smd's, 157 walled with smd's, .. 5 db gain from switching to T3 subs?

*walks away*

*ahem* there wasnt a 5 db gain

*walks away*

but Trippi did say it SOUNDED louder and hit harder. which sounds good to me for a drop in

i heard it was said it was a 5 db increase. was hoping someone would pick up from my que who knew wtf i was talking about...

needed to stir the pot a little while i ate my popcorn to this thread :popcorn:

Still loving the truck Trippi, no matter what subs you go with and what brand name tries to capitalize off it's exposure. :drinks:

All the people that keep giving ed shit are the ones.that can't afford.his products. Who gives a shit what trippis has in his truck if u don't like it u fuckin buy his new woofers. Im sure he'd use those to. I think he should use dc cause I like em but im not gonna Bitch and moan cause he does use them. There's to many sensitive people on here that are trying to live theyre fantasies through this guys wallet. Go get ur own job truck and sounds

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

All the people that keep giving ed shit are the ones.that can't afford.his products. Who gives a shit what trippis has in his truck if u don't like it u fuckin buy his new woofers. Im sure he'd use those to. I think he should use dc cause I like em but im not gonna Bitch and moan cause he does use them. There's to many sensitive people on here that are trying to live theyre fantasies through this guys wallet. Go get ur own job truck and sounds

I think you completely missed the point of the people bitching... but what do i know lol

*edit

the only thing ive seen even remotely questioning the switch to T3 was people were asking when, and if you are referring to this thread we are in now.. the ONLY bitching goes on is from sensai to ed, about JD... and the claims JD made on his facebook and falsely accusing ric about his work..

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the truck was sick with smds and is still sick with the tsns's. i dont understand why people get sooo butthurt about this numbers and what subs bullshit. it is still louder than a large number of other people

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

the truck was sick with smds and is still sick with the tsns's. i dont understand why people get sooo butthurt about this numbers and what subs bullshit. it is still louder than a large number of other people

i think you completely missed the point of the people bitching...

the only thing ive seen even remotely questioning the switch to T3 was people were asking when, and if you are referring to this thread we are in now.. the ONLY bitching goes on is from sensai to ed, about JD... and the claims JD made on his facebook and falsely accusing ric about his work..

and the whole DB thing, was in response to JD bashing ric... he CLAIMED a 5db increase from switching out the SMDs to the TSNS... but, it was doing a 157 with the SMDs and a 157 with the TSNS after testing...

but reading fucking comprehension seems to be dead on the forum....

Team DC Audio

i think you completely missed the point of the people bitching...

and the whole DB thing, was in response to JD bashing ric... he CLAIMED a 5db increase from switching out the SMDs to the TSNS... but, it was doing a 157 with the SMDs and a 157 with the TSNS after testing...

but reading fucking comprehension seems to be dead on the forum....

Thought someone would jump in with that. Epic lulz

Archived