Sonic Electronix

Ed Explains Trippi's Hummer

the truck was sick with smds and is still sick with the tsns's. i dont understand why people get sooo butthurt about this numbers and what subs bullshit. it is still louder than a large number of other people

i think you completely missed the point of the people bitching...

the only thing ive seen even remotely questioning the switch to T3 was people were asking when, and if you are referring to this thread we are in now.. the ONLY bitching goes on is from sensai to ed, about JD... and the claims JD made on his facebook and falsely accusing ric about his work..

and the whole DB thing, was in response to JD bashing ric... he CLAIMED a 5db increase from switching out the SMDs to the TSNS... but, it was doing a 157 with the SMDs and a 157 with the TSNS after testing...

but reading fucking comprehension seems to be dead on the forum....

in another thread people were makin comments about the score he did at sbn. which may be what he was referrin to

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

:ehh: bipolar?

hahaha I thought the same thing, but I wasn't joking. He makes himself look like a tool. Oh and I know this will get deleted or I'd get banned because I'm "bashing" a super moderator so :drinks:

You are a fucking idiot. You think my mod status means anything to me? I made myself look like a tool when the only thing I had wrong was where da video was at? You're just another nughugger that love the smell of nuts in your face. I dont need ANY mod or ANYONE to remove anything. If anything is for your protection. But let me guess, you are not worried and you will give me your address and blah blah blah. Its all fun and games until someone shows up on your doorstep. Before you reply I would ask around and think real hard. There are some folks around here that well tell you what im really capable of. I will leave it at that. Ed knows why i said what i said in da second post. Be careful son.

sensai

I'm your huckleberry.

Even if you are a 'badass' in real life, who gives a flying fuck. Honestly, your posts are irritating. Wow, you called someone out..glad to see a mod can make threats, bash members and it be ok...real comforting considering. I'm not one who usually says shit, but come on man..

Member Bashing and Website bashing

it Happens on just about every forum I have ever been on, and I dont really care for it, most dont ut there are a few people that like to do it, and thats fine, do it elsewhere, you'll get a warning the first time, then a week suspension for it, and if you still want to do it, you'll be banned.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Ok here it is. No more bitching no more complaining. Ed Trippi Rick. Get that power delivery thing handled so those amps aren't seeing 11s and then we can see what it does on the meter. This thing turned into a soup sandwich quick.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well since trip doesn't care what it meters then all that matters is how it sounds. When are people gonna move on?

Great question...

But... hopefully I will be parking next to you at future shows with Kong! (8 18's) :santa::popcorn::drink40:

I hate you..lol :drinks:

Can Someone do cliffs? last time i looked at the hummer build log the amps were on the roof. and im not reading all this shit

:drinks:

Man where have you been?? lol

Nowadays the only thing anybody gives a shit about is scores. Who did what, Tommy McKinnie > Steve Meade, it didnt do what youre saying, etc. It's all a bunch of shit because nobody looks at anything but TL scores six inches blah blah dash sealed whatever.

So true..and thanks man

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Ok here it is. No more bitching no more complaining. Ed Trippi Rick. Get that power delivery thing handled so those amps aren't seeing 11s and then we can see what it does on the meter. This thing turned into a soup sandwich quick.

Yes sir, that's the plan. And I'm not into the meter thing at all..more in the sound of it. But I guess I use numbers as more of a reference..if that makes sense. Like Mikey's hummer sounded crazy at SBN...my goal is to get mine near his. Now if it does do a 160 eventually..i guess that's even better. ( and it will) lol..maybe I'm bipolar. How's that baby doing man?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Yes sir, that's the plan. And I'm not into the meter thing at all..more in the sound of it. But I guess I use numbers as more of a reference..if that makes sense. Like Mikey's hummer sounded crazy at SBN...my goal is to get mine near his. Now if it does do a 160 eventually..i guess that's even better. ( and it will) lol..maybe I'm bipolar. How's that baby doing man?

you're not bipolar. you're just too nice :D Baby's good getting big. 12 weeks tomorrow. figure in another month i can get her using a sander.

once the power delivery is taken care of id expect a full db or two gain. plus more cone movement more air movement.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wow.

and

:hay: hey trippi

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

love the build

fuck the haters ed theres always gonna atleast one

i think ive said it everytime i see ur posts....im in love with the girl in ur avatar i cant stop lookin a her its been 45 mins now

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

:ehh: bipolar?

hahaha I thought the same thing, but I wasn't joking. He makes himself look like a tool. Oh and I know this will get deleted or I'd get banned because I'm "bashing" a super moderator so :drinks:

You are a fucking idiot. You think my mod status means anything to me? I made myself look like a tool when the only thing I had wrong was where da video was at? You're just another nughugger that love the smell of nuts in your face. I dont need ANY mod or ANYONE to remove anything. If anything is for your protection. But let me guess, you are not worried and you will give me your address and blah blah blah. Its all fun and games until someone shows up on your doorstep. Before you reply I would ask around and think real hard. There are some folks around here that well tell you what im really capable of. I will leave it at that. Ed knows why i said what i said in da second post. Be careful son.

sensai

I'm your huckleberry.

Even if you are a 'badass' in real life, who gives a flying fuck. Honestly, your posts are irritating. Wow, you called someone out..glad to see a mod can make threats, bash members and it be ok...real comforting considering. I'm not one who usually says shit, but come on man..

Member Bashing and Website bashing

it Happens on just about every forum I have ever been on, and I dont really care for it, most dont ut there are a few people that like to do it, and thats fine, do it elsewhere, you'll get a warning the first time, then a week suspension for it, and if you still want to do it, you'll be banned.

Let's dance.. He said i was bi-polar and he ment it. My cousin killed himself from being bi-polar. If you think my post are irritating then you know what you can do with yourself im sure. You are in Maryland correct? I will check to see what the next show is that I can attend and we can further discuss in person. I will check and pm you the date and we can go from there. Anything else further can go to pm. Give me about 5 minutes.

*edit* there are no shows in Maryland, but its only a 8 hour drive from oh to there. Feel free to pm me anytime and we can make arrangments..

thanks

*end edit*

sensai

.... relax little guy.

New to the site.. can someone give me some cliffs on this build.. it looks really clean and does good numbers but i know alot of dailys doing bigger numbers on just as clean a system. is there something im missing.. not bashing the truck like i said its a sick ride but some poeple act as if its the best ever seen. I have not seen the install so im sure there are some aspects to it that i have no clue about

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Archived