Sundown Audio

crescendo audio still around?

cal

It is. Navid isn't great with CS but they are still around.

i dont think its that. but i think its just him and like 3 people. PLUS he does custom work for people and who knows what else lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

It is. Navid isn't great with CS but they are still around.

i dont think its that. but i think its just him and like 3 people. PLUS he does custom work for people and who knows what else lol

i agree navid did return my call.

whats navid sound like out of curiosity? Talk fast and hard to understand?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i did find out that on the new bc they dont warranty at .05 ohm any more it is still stable just not warrantied he explained because of all the abuse the previous 3k models. i guess too many issues based on not enough electrical.

that looks hot... If they ever come out, I might pick one up and beat up my Icon... lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

i did find out that on the new bc they dont warranty at .05 ohm any more it is still stable just not warrantied he explained because of all the abuse the previous 3k models. i guess too many issues based on not enough electrical.

.05ohm? :ehh:

lol

seriously, if you talk to him again, ask if the new amps are made by zenon.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

.05ohm? :ehh:

lol

seriously, if you talk to him again, ask if the new amps are made by zenon.

new ones are made by a sister company of zenon he called it SNI im not sure if that is the proper spelling thats what it sounds like the 3 letters.ever heard of them? according to him dd uses them and zaopco and a few other high end companies

Archived