That's great that worked for you, im suprised that this method isn't more widely used if it works so good. Even thou it's not for all types...

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Thanks, yeah I did plenty of research on google, literally hours, and almost everyone said lemons, lemons and more lemons. There were all kinds or recipes like x amount of lemon juice plus x amount of olive oil etc... But nearly everything I found was lemon based. I read comments all over the internet of people claiming this really worked for them. I don't give the lemons all the credit though, I prayed my ass off... for what it's worth.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Ok so I have been having some major stomach issues lately so the doc ordered me an ultrasound, everything looks good except for I have what is possibly a 3mm kidney stone. Has anyone gone through this? I'm really wondering what to expect... Will it be a sudden onset of major pain or will it be gradual? How long does it take to pass? Can you function while passing a stone? Any suggestions or advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

I only have one friend that has gone through this and he makes it out to be no big deal, which I know is BS.

it is definitely NOT "no big deal"...passing a stone is as close as a man can come to experiencing what women feel during child birth. It is the singular most excruciating pain I have ever felt...and I've been stabbed and shot and am covered in tattoos and piercings.

It starts as a dull pain in the lower back, then gets worse over a few hours or days. when it starts to pass you'll feel unbearable pain. once it gets to the bladder you'll have some reprieve...but this is where it starts to suck. you;ll think it's all over, but then, one random day whilst taking a leak...suddenly you'll drop to your knees and piss all over yourself as you scream like a little bitch. sometimes it makes it all the way out...sometimes you'll suffer for days.

I passed a 2mmx5mm stone (luckily it came out long ways). the pain doesn't go away once it passes, either. it does some serious damage to the urethra that you'll feel for weeks...feels like the clap...like fire is shooting out of your dick.

I have another one coming loose right now...the next few weeks is going to suck...good luck, bro

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Ok so I have been having some major stomach issues lately so the doc ordered me an ultrasound, everything looks good except for I have what is possibly a 3mm kidney stone. Has anyone gone through this? I'm really wondering what to expect... Will it be a sudden onset of major pain or will it be gradual? How long does it take to pass? Can you function while passing a stone? Any suggestions or advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

I only have one friend that has gone through this and he makes it out to be no big deal, which I know is BS.

it is definitely NOT "no big deal"...passing a stone is as close as a man can come to experiencing what women feel during child birth. It is the singular most excruciating pain I have ever felt...and I've been stabbed and shot and am covered in tattoos and piercings.

It starts as a dull pain in the lower back, then gets worse over a few hours or days. when it starts to pass you'll feel unbearable pain. once it gets to the bladder you'll have some reprieve...but this is where it starts to suck. you;ll think it's all over, but then, one random day whilst taking a leak...suddenly you'll drop to your knees and piss all over yourself as you scream like a little bitch. sometimes it makes it all the way out...sometimes you'll suffer for days.

I passed a 2mmx5mm stone (luckily it came out long ways). the pain doesn't go away once it passes, either. it does some serious damage to the urethra that you'll feel for weeks...feels like the clap...like fire is shooting out of your dick.

I have another one coming loose right now...the next few weeks is going to suck...good luck, bro

Thanks man... but you need the luck! Whats causing your stones? Do you know? I hope all goes well for you.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanna bump this so the people that helped me on this thread at least get a chance to see the video, it killed my stone so I know it works. Once again, thanks for the help and good luck to all!

my bro had stones before, and he has fainted while pissing because it hurt so bad. my bro aint no sissy either. maybe he had a bad case or soemthing idk. but gl m8

hopefully things are less extreme for you

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Yep they say sodas are the worst... Drinking 64 oz water per day alone will keep you from forming stones in most cases... So that's the most important thing... Drink water daily.

the more i read posts from you, the more i think you're a rich mean awesome badass lol. and i busted out laughing at the falling to your knees part

and 3 mm is nothin?? have you passed one that big? you claim 6 mm, but those didn't pass. the urine canal is only about the width of 4 hairs.

mine was 2x5...it came out the long way. It still hurts when I get dehydrated and pee. it's like the scar tissue gets irritated. I never want to go through that again....and I'm nowhere NEAR rich...I've done alright, but I'm just a regular guy.

as for the badass part...look left. up to you

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it