how is the FloridaSPL scene? i want to move to daytona beach, how big is the car audio culture down there???

Also man, you should look into a head unit that has USB or IPOD in on it, i used to use my touch in my jeep via 3.5mm audio cable and it cant come CLOSE to the sound quality or the lows of USB in with the touch, im sure you would love the difference.

lastly, :good: for such a clean box & port, lol.

and sense im so bored right now, i might as well link this, it would be a nice idea to swap out the chinese tweets that come with the crescendos with some of these, but thats just my $0.02

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-1006

264-1006_s.jpg

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

how is the FloridaSPL scene? i want to move to daytona beach, how big is the car audio culture down there???

Also man, you should look into a head unit that has USB or IPOD in on it, i used to use my touch in my jeep via 3.5mm audio cable and it cant come CLOSE to the sound quality or the lows of USB in with the touch, im sure you would love the difference.

lastly, :good: for such a clean box & port, lol.

and sense im so bored right now, i might as well link this, it would be a nice idea to swap out the chinese tweets that come with the crescendos with some of these, but thats just my $0.02

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-1006

264-1006_s.jpg

Thanks for the input man, I appreciate it. I'll look into a new hu and check out the tweets B)

HOLY 2X4's! Whats the reason you went with stacked 2x4's instead of MDF? Just wondering.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

nice wall i would make a cover piece over it to make it look like one that way it will look really neat