Sonic Electronix

just let this guy blow his new speakers and learn his lesson.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

You can call me stupid about this for sure, because i have never been in this situation. My system got stolen and now i have to start from scratch, and just trying to get the best from what i got. Can you guys understand that?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

lol no one is even making fun of you. we are just answering your questions.

here is lesson #1 about a forum, dont take everything personal. if you do, you wont last 1 week.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol no one is even making fun of you. we are just answering your questions.

here is lesson #1 about a forum, dont take everything personal. if you do, you wont last 1 week.

lol, i'm not taking it personal but i do feel retarded about this, because you guys have been in the car audio game 10 times longer than me. When I do get subs, do you guys have any recommendations? I was considering a 15 Type R, 15 Rockford T1 or 2, or 2 Rockford p3 12's

Any opinions?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

lol, i'm not taking it personal but i do feel retarded about this, because you guys have been in the car audio game 10 times longer than me. When I do get subs, do you guys have any recommendations? I was considering a 15 Type R, 15 Rockford T1 or 2, or 2 Rockford p3 12's

Any opinions?

it all depends on how much you're willing to spend. thats the number 1 factor.

Any opinions?

I would like to spend somewhere around 300 tops for sub(s) give or take, which is about where the rockfords and type r's are

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Any opinions?

I would like to spend somewhere around 300 tops for sub(s) give or take, which is about where the rockfords and type r's are

You should get three DC Lv2 8s. I love those babies!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

You can also look into Fi, DC, and AQ. You can find stuff under $300 easy.

A loaded Fi SSD or Q will be around that. Or two AQ 15's for like $320.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

You can also look into Fi, DC, and AQ. You can find stuff under $300 easy.

A loaded Fi SSD or Q will be around that. Or two AQ 15's for like $320.

Is there a website(s) i can order those from? because I have seen alot of people on here with Fi's and DC's so they must be good

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Ficaraudio.com (The SSD is down right now because they are updating it with neo magnets)

dcsoundlab.com

audioque.com

Fi and AQ you can buy off their sites.

DC you need to talk to dealers on this forum.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived