Sonic Electronix

Put the last touches on the box yesterday, let the glue settle overnight, and finally got the baby in this morning. The box is roughly 4.5ft^3 tuned to 35hz. I had to take both seats out of my Dodge Dakota to get the box in, but damn was it worth the trouble

I'm running it on a RF Punch 200.2 amp lol, had it pushing my temporary setup (Kicker CVR12). This monster is getting louder than my old Stroker122 on a Kicker Dx1200.1 amp!!! I will be buying a AQ2200 within this week, and man I cannot wait to see the output I get from my DD3515. Roughly 11 times the power :o

This is my first system I've put together completely myself. Built the box, did the wiring, and all that good stuff, and it was a great experience and only makes me anxious to start on my next build!

Now for the point of the post... Pulled up at school today with my DD3515 hooked up, showed off to all of my friends, they couldn't believe the size of the box, or how loud it was getting off a 200w amp. Then the guy comes up, looks at my sub and tells me it's a piece of shit with a paper cone. All my friends were like man it's just on a baby amp and it's still loud as shit, but his smug ass loves to insult my system LOL! Ordering my Aq2200d sometime this week, I believe they are unavailable right now. Once that's done and everything's hooked up, I'll set up a date, get both systems on the TL, and take lot's of pictures and video or two...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

this makes me want to beat my head against a wall...

anyone with the ignorance to call DD a shit brand needs to learn how to keep their mouth shut.

you need to get your system in and blow his fucking mind.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

what punch sub is it? p1 p2 p3? and they have paper cones as well so tell him he is a dumb ass.

oh, and tell him to get his own system and not brag about something he has nothing to do with.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Also, he plans to buy a "13K" sub soon. I told him no sub cost that much, and he of course replied with IDK what I'm talking about and the Jackhammer does. He seems to be one of those idiots who think it's the king of all subs, doesn't realize it's just a marketing ploy... Oh well, will make it all the better when he shit's himself after losing :D

And I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying P3, though he has no idea which it is.

Edited by Supercharged DDs

I'll sell you my Powerbass XA3000d!! Really get that fucker moving.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

what punch sub is it? p1 p2 p3? and they have paper cones as well so tell him he is a dumb ass.

oh, and tell him to get his own system and not brag about something he has nothing to do with.

I had a P1. Its a plastic cone. Even worse.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

even if they are p3's they could not handle 2 1200 watt amps, or he has the gain down on both of them and is twice as retarded.

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Lol. Well I looked today, Lunar doesn't even make a L1200. They do make an L1500, which puts out 500RMS at 1 Ohm. So even if he has four of them, He is getting under 2000RMS after rise ad voltage drop.

Lol. Well I looked today, Lunar doesn't even make a L1200. They do make an L1500, which puts out 500RMS at 1 Ohm. So even if he has four of them, He is getting under 2000RMS after rise ad voltage drop.

and running 1000 RMS on a p3 would blow the hell out of it

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires