Second Skin Audio

DC or JL Audio

This isn't a tough call at all.... get the DC, you wont be disappointed, or get one the Sundown SA series, theyre cheap and you can overpower the crap out of them.

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Dc. I've had every jl sub out and im pist I kept buying more and more. If I knew then....

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

I shot Rusty a PM.

I'm open for suggestions. The JLs I wanted are the W3.

I already have the amp. I'm running a JL Audio J2 1000.1 amp which is rated at 1000X1 RMS @ 1 ohm. So I need subs that will work well at that power range. I'm not opposed to buying another 1000.1 amp if need be in the future, but for now that's what I have.

So whats up with SA? I've never heard of them either. I'm old school I guess. I know about JL, Kicker, Rockford, Memphis, Audibahn, Orion and so on.... LOL

05 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi - 22x11 Fuel Hostage wrapped in 37" Nitto Mud Grappler - 3" Dual Flow Master w/ X pipe - 10" lift - Alpine 103BT Head unit - JL Audio J2-320.4 - JL Audio J2-1000.1 - (2) 12" JL Audio W3V3 - (2) sets of JL Audio components - 5% tint - 6000K HID - CAI - and more....

I shot Rusty a PM.

I'm open for suggestions. The JLs I wanted are the W3.

I already have the amp. I'm running a JL Audio J2 1000.1 amp which is rated at 1000X1 RMS @ 1 ohm. So I need subs that will work well at that power range. I'm not opposed to buying another 1000.1 amp if need be in the future, but for now that's what I have.

So whats up with SA? I've never heard of them either. I'm old school I guess. I know about JL, Kicker, Rockford, Memphis, Audibahn, Orion and so on.... LOL

1000w rms is perfect for a Sundown SA series and youll prolly pay less than the DC

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Could take some regular DC lvl 3 12s? or DC lvl 2 12s? That would be my decision

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

So I've been reading up and although I've been set on getting a pair of 12" JL Audio W3V3 I think I may be leaning more toward a set of DC 12s. I'm liking the level 3s, but I can't seem to find prices or a place to buy them anywhere. I also like the little air space required in a sealed box that they require since my truck is going to be limited. I'd like to compare their prices to JL.

What would you go with? JL or DC?

Buy dc subs you will like them tell rusty what u have and he will build them field of subs lol dc audio 4 life

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I dont even see how this can be a question. For me its about the customer service alone with a quality product. JL is a big name but honestly can you tell me a single person who is involved with jl becuase i sure as hell cannot. Now if we are talking dc sure i can rattle off a few big names involved with dc audio and point you in the direction of many ppl that will tell you that dc audio and rusty were great to deal with.

Bang em if you got em