Well I was talking to my mom today and she mentioned that her .32 was stolen from her truck a few weeks ago. My mom works in an extremely bad area so I decided that since I really only have my mom that I'd feel awful if anything happened to her. I called up her local gun shop and talked to the owner. Arranged for her to come in and pick out a new piece. She decided on a brand new keltec p-3at 380. called me up and let me pay over the phone for her.

My mom is not one that lets me do things like this for her so I got the vibe that she is worried about something. I also told her to stop leaving firearms in a vehicle lol

happy mothers day mom.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/15229

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

that is one tiny ass gun :) hope our mom feels safer now tho man :) good Son :)

i told her its her mothers day gift. i just want her to be safe. she is a manager at a walmart in a not so great part of town so I want her to feel safe.

only thing that sucks is i bought it and cant shoot it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yea I know what you mean bro I bought my mom a Ruger gp100, she doesn't live in a bad area but she lives a few blocks away from one. And she loved the gun when ever I was in town we would go to range and shoot. But now shes dating some hippie dude who doesnt believe in having firearms in the house. Ghey

you win some, you lose some

this is just a touch bigger than the p-32 but that was what i was originally after. he said he had these in stock and not hte 32. I asked him how much he said i dont know hold on I have to unpack them. thye just came in. ran me 301 and change for it. im really considering grabbing a keltec 9 for the summer time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Nice lil piece you got there bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

this is just a touch bigger than the p-32 but that was what i was originally after. he said he had these in stock and not hte 32. I asked him how much he said i dont know hold on I have to unpack them. thye just came in. ran me 301 and change for it. im really considering grabbing a keltec 9 for the summer time.

those 9mm kel tecs are some rough boogers to handle. my trigger finger was bleeding after about 5 rounds. the recoil is so snappy that the trigger guard slapping against my finger busted my finger open.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

My pops just got on a Kel Tec trip here recently. He bought a PF-11 and a PLR-22. I want the KSG!

I have not shot either one of his yet but that PF-11 is a great size to conceal.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.