n8ball2013 Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 David has spoken I will speak on this as well. Regardless if you feel its fair and you were singled out. Get used to it its life. Those of you iwth the fuck the police attitude. They are doing a job. I don't come into walmart and shit on the floor while you're working so let them do their job. Regardless if you like it or not or what they do, you are painting a bad picture for the whole car audio community. If everyone on this forum went around saying fuck the police we would be stereotyped just like the op is bitching about. Ironic huh. cliff notes. cut the shit. act like adults. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Bakerman Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 if you dont chill the fuck out your time here will be short.. here I'm singling you out, how does it feel ? no need to call anyone names PM'd...don't feel like discussing this on public forum.
sprkn_ranger Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Ok i wasnt planning on it i was curious. So 40 years down the road when i get pulled over and ive been drinking will this comeback to bite me on the ass? As long as you are under the legal limit then you don't have to worry about it. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
00mgm Posted March 30, 2011 Author Report Posted March 30, 2011 Hopefully you get locked up much sooner than 40 yrs from now... See I dont see why you have to make that comment. Im sure youve fucked up once in your life. I made one mistake and have been clean sense and clean before. I dont plan on fucking up anytime soon. So would you explain why its so necessary for me to get locked up as soon as possible. 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
Bakerman Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Hopefully you get locked up much sooner than 40 yrs from now... See I dont see why you have to make that comment. Im sure youve fucked up once in your life. I made one mistake and have been clean sense and clean before. I dont plan on fucking up anytime soon. So would you explain why its so necessary for me to get locked up as soon as possible. i'm assuming it was a joke bro...
00mgm Posted March 30, 2011 Author Report Posted March 30, 2011 David has spoken I will speak on this as well. Regardless if you feel its fair and you were singled out. Get used to it its life. Those of you iwth the fuck the police attitude. They are doing a job. I don't come into walmart and shit on the floor while you're working so let them do their job. Regardless if you like it or not or what they do, you are painting a bad picture for the whole car audio community. If everyone on this forum went around saying fuck the police we would be stereotyped just like the op is bitching about. Ironic huh. cliff notes. cut the shit. act like adults. Dont place me in with saying fuck the police thats not what i intended to say. I appreciate what they do every day. My point was their are some bad apples just like anywhere else. They could also handle there business better. If you dont agree great your opinion. 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
Bakerman Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 David has spoken I will speak on this as well. Regardless if you feel its fair and you were singled out. Get used to it its life. Those of you iwth the fuck the police attitude. They are doing a job. I don't come into walmart and shit on the floor while you're working so let them do their job. Regardless if you like it or not or what they do, you are painting a bad picture for the whole car audio community. If everyone on this forum went around saying fuck the police we would be stereotyped just like the op is bitching about. Ironic huh. cliff notes. cut the shit. act like adults. Thank you n8. I get so pissed when i see people talk shit about all cops just because of one bad experience. And not to mention, that one bad experience is ussually caused by something the person did wrong in the first place. I know there are crooked cops, and I left the last dept i worked at b/c everyone there did everything the wrong way, and I did not want anything to do with that. But I can honestly say, that where I work at now, no one is doing anything wrong. Real cops work hard, and do our job right...but its so easy to lose our temper when someone we stop for doing 15 over makes up every excuse for speeding, or gets mad because we are an "inconveniece" to them, and all that other bullshit.
00mgm Posted March 30, 2011 Author Report Posted March 30, 2011 I was just using that as an example im sorry your to slow to see that. 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
bre2ts Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Bad example Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
00mgm Posted March 30, 2011 Author Report Posted March 30, 2011 It just came to the top of my head cause my dad just went through that same situation. 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.