tejcurrent Posted September 23, 2007 Report Posted September 23, 2007 Congrats! I got married this may, so I know how it is. I forgot the wedding ring and the phone to ask anyone to go pick it up in the truck about 45 minutes away (not even an hour before the wedding)- so remember that, it's kind of important lol. Best wishes. tejcurrent XS Power T3
roscoe1129 Posted September 23, 2007 Author Report Posted September 23, 2007 Yesterday was probably the worst day sofar.........forgot my pin# and the atm ate my card, precher cancelled on us, and I lost my nextell phone.............. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
tejcurrent Posted September 23, 2007 Report Posted September 23, 2007 Yesterday was probably the worst day sofar.........forgot my pin# and the atm ate my card, precher cancelled on us, and I lost my nextell phone.............. That's rough- our preacher cancelled but the church gave us a backup, the organist sucked, but oh well. Good luck with that other stuff man, no pressure, just remember its forever tejcurrent XS Power T3
Guest Nismofreak Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Yesterday was probably the worst day sofar.........forgot my pin# and the atm ate my card, precher cancelled on us, and I lost my nextell phone..............that sucks...you mean sprint not nextel...
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Yesterday was probably the worst day sofar.........forgot my pin# and the atm ate my card, precher cancelled on us, and I lost my nextell phone.............. its a sign....RUN!!! watch your finance come on here to rant now
lucky Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 congrats man i got married on 4-20 i was on smd like up till 15 minutes before hand so make a tradition of it if possible it helps keep stress down than go bump to the church i'll bass race you with my tweeters
Godsmack Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Congrats Roscoe!!!!! If I was in the states I'd make it a point to be there, or at least stop by while passing through to say congrats. But alas I'm here. Maybe when I get back!!!! J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
BURRITO Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 married life FTW! just had my 9 year anniversary a couple weeks ago... best years of my life! good luck bro... i can remember 1 week before my wed, i almost ran off to Mexico! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
andym85 Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 congrats fellas!! is there a honeymoon? or is WF just gonna double as the honeymoon...? i likes me some audio stuff...
zaxfire69 Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 I got married on the beach. Panamacitybeachweddings.net All we had to do was show up. They had everything ready for us..To heck with that church stuff..Spring Break, Panama City, Fl.. It was sweet!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.