Jump to content

The Countdown Starts!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I broke it to her last night and she was REALLY excited! She has never been out of the midwest so I feel this will be one hell of a trip for her! I havent been home to Cali since 95 either so it will be fun!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Hell yeah but this is what I really want so I am just hoping everything turns out as beautiful as she deserves it to be! I am not too much touchy feely when it comes to this kind of stuff so its been hard for me to express how excited I am about it to her. I think she knows though! ......I hope :blink:

believe me bro she knows. all of us guys are the same about weddings-- just get them over with-- but in reality we enjoy every minute of it and if something bad does happen (god willing it don't) just make the best out of it and don't let NOTHIN ruin that day. good luck Roscoe

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Posted

not to get off topic here man, and i know we have never talked, but where the hell in the Land Of Dorthy are you cause yer not alone.

i often want to click my heels and get the hell out of tornado alley lol

And congrats on the big step, i'm dj'ing one next weekend

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Posted

hell yea, OMD will be avaible when you and your lovely bride come thru, gotta meet up with the Good peeps when the opportunity presents itself.

Posted

hell yea, OMD will be avaible when you and your lovely bride come thru, gotta meet up with the Good peeps when the opportunity presents itself.

Give me a ring when ya'll are getting together, I'll swing around the corner and say hey.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3520 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...