fecupe2001 Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 I wouldn´t use that 14K with a single "0 gauge" run even wired at 4 ohms, but that´s just me. About the system, oh man , nice choise!!! fucking love that sub and i honestly liked that box very much, for the people that doesn´t know metric convertions, the box it´s 4.2 cubic feet and 70SQ of port I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
morgado Posted April 26, 2011 Author Report Posted April 26, 2011 @ Supercharged DDs I too. hauhuahauhuau @ FieroGrande I didn´t understand this question. If stereo, I like. @ byers319 This cable is a residential cable, has 50mm², Pirelli. I use this gauge, because I don´t use full power amp, only 5000w max, I use too a interrupter 300a (http://img1.mlstatic.com/jm/img?s=MLB&f=171165052_7457.jpg&v=O) between battery and the amp. What I do to improve this? @ fecupe2001 I will try improve this. I didn´t understand why don´t use at 4 ohm. Thanks guy. 206 SW -- PIONEER+XS POWER+STETSOM+DD BASSCULTURE® --- PEACE>LOVE>BASS --- www.youtube.com/user/Leomorgado17
Twistedchild420 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 Very nice set-up bro! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
MaliBOOM Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 looks solid www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
Purplehaze Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 @ Supercharged DDs I too. hauhuahauhuau @ FieroGrande I didn´t understand this question. If stereo, I like. @ byers319 This cable is a residential cable, has 50mm², Pirelli. I use this gauge, because I don´t use full power amp, only 5000w max, I use too a interrupter 300a (http://img1.mlstatic.com/jm/img?s=MLB&f=171165052_7457.jpg&v=O) between battery and the amp. What I do to improve this? @ fecupe2001 I will try improve this. I didn´t understand why don´t use at 4 ohm. Thanks guy. First, I like your system, very nice! I think what they were trying to say is: FieroGrande - He was asking for pictures of the inside of the amp. fecupe2001 - He was saying you should use more than one cable, even when wired at 4 ohm. You said, "What I do to improve this?" Answer = more wire. Your amp needs a lot. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
fecupe2001 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 @ fecupe2001 I will try improve this. I didn´t understand why don´t use at 4 ohm. Thanks guy. fecupe2001 - He was saying you should use more than one cable, even when wired at 4 ohm. You said, "What I do to improve this?" Answer = more wire. Your amp needs a lot. Thanks man, that´s exactly what i meant, that amplifier even wired at 4 ohms can give you 5K without any problems i´m guessing, you don´t have enough wire for that, but you already had some inputs about it, trust me, once you add more wires, you´ll get louder and cleaner I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
morgado Posted April 26, 2011 Author Report Posted April 26, 2011 First, I like your system, very nice! I think what they were trying to say is: FieroGrande - He was asking for pictures of the inside of the amp. fecupe2001 - He was saying you should use more than one cable, even when wired at 4 ohm. You said, "What I do to improve this?" Answer = more wire. Your amp needs a lot. Thanks and thanks for your explain. This pic is old series "D", I don´t know if change in new series "E". One doubt, if I use 2 or 3 wire, won´t I have loss in interrupter. See my conection in interrupter. 206 SW -- PIONEER+XS POWER+STETSOM+DD BASSCULTURE® --- PEACE>LOVE>BASS --- www.youtube.com/user/Leomorgado17
Guest Wood Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 use regular fuses. thats an expensive amp to be running on a breaker. your gonna want like 4+ batteries out back with two runs of 0 from the alt to the back batts then a run of 0 or two (not sure on how many power inputs that amp has) straight to the amp as short as possible.
notorious97200 Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 dont look like 1/0g to me way to small just saying... can't read, can't see ?!! j/k He has 0 ga to the sub amp, but the small one you see in front is a 5(?)ga going to the mids amp(the one in front of the pic). But you can clearly see the big wire going to the second amp in the back of the pic. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.