Second Skin Audio

Best 10" subs for under $250 dollars! (my first post!)

hi guys and gals! and greeting from the uk!

basically, im just starting to a build, but due to the fact my cars TINNYY 10 inch subs are really the only option. ive decided to just fill my bootspace with 2 10 inch subs, and just need a bit of advice on what drivers to buy really!

ive been looking at the ascendant audio assassin 10, or the FI audio x10, but they dont fill my budget of about 250 - 300 per sub........

any advce would be great! :)

oh, ii have enough room in my boot for a box with about 4cqft of internal volume......

thanks people! :)

not bought an amp yet either! but as its not for competition, only daily driver, i could afford an amp up to 500 bucks? even second hand for the amp.......... i was thinking of an spl dynamics amp, with 1000 watts rms at 2 ohm? but i dont know, any suggestions on an amp would be great too.

DC Level 4 10s. Audioque 2200.

^^this is good

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

wanna see a vid of my 2 AA assasin 12"s? lol subs dont really matter unless they're in a decent box. AA assasins the same subs as the old model fi x series.

why do you want 10"s? you could get a sundown audio SA-15 and a audioque 1200w amp for what you're talking.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SA%252d15.html

SA-15_angle__32864_std.jpg

http://www.audioque.com/AQ1200D-Amplifier_p_30.html

aq1200_1.jpg

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

the only thing is, thats a monster set up! would 4 cqft be enough for a pair of those beasts? thats the absolute max i can fit in aswell..... you all know how small our cars are over here! :(

Sealed or ported? 4 cubes is alot for two tens.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)