Sonic Electronix

people will look at this but not help because

people will think im just being a mooch because i want a box design for my 2 18s i have a design made in google sketchup its just that i have no clue on tuning and when i make a box i just make it and hope it sounds good so if someone could please help me out that would be pretty cool

Currently in a build

2 BTL 18s

1 AQ 2200

4 Kenetic hc 600s

Pioneer AVH-P2300 (next purchase)

High output alt 150 amps

Play around with these two links. I use them when I make boxes.

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxcalcs.asp

http://www.reaudio.com/speaker_box/LPort_Box_Calc.html

There are also people on this site who will design for like 5 bucks. It's nothing at all.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

thanks for the links guys i really thought no one would help because i needed help with a box for 2 12s and no one helped and my box sounded like shit lol and by the way its for 2 FI btl18s running off of 2 aq 2200s at 1 ohm

Currently in a build

2 BTL 18s

1 AQ 2200

4 Kenetic hc 600s

Pioneer AVH-P2300 (next purchase)

High output alt 150 amps

thanks for the links guys i really thought no one would help because i needed help with a box for 2 12s and no one helped and my box sounded like shit lol and by the way its for 2 FI btl18s running off of 2 aq 2200s at 1 ohm

May i suggest focusing on getting the 2 12s sounds right before jumping into a pair of BTL's ?? Just a thought. But its your money.

From what I see on these forums if you provide enough detail and are willing to put in the effort there are pleanty of people here that will help out.

/cheers

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Why not try Torres' box calculator?

In all honestly unless you are trying to twaek a system for some very specific needs, going by the recommended manufacture specs with port design on there will be more then most anyone will ever need.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived