Jump to content

<<<Links>>> <<<Supplies>>><<<Goodies>>>


Recommended Posts

Guest ElJaco119
Posted

thanks, i just realised that Kinetik had nothing wif fabrication, etc.... thx anyway!

Posted

I know Partsexpress is up there, what about:

www.mcmelectronics.com

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

is there a name for this "swim suit" material, an actual name?

Baylor University

Accounting

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

is there a name for this "swim suit" material, an actual name?

you just said it....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

For acrylic sheet, lexan, fiberglass mat/resin/cloth/paint/supplies, etc in Surrey, BC, Canada:

http://www.plasticworks.ca/

Electronic components such as breadboards, solder, irons, wire, transistors, adapters, capacitors, resistors, relays, etc in Burnaby, BC, Canada:

http://www.rpelectronics.com/

Wood working tools and other junk in Burnaby, BC, Canada:

http://www.leevalley.com/home.aspx

For welding cable (#4 is $1.29/ft cdn) and all kinds of misc toolman-heaven stuff like tools, hydraulics, air cylinders, surplus, farm equip, blowers, relays, cable, trailer stuff, batteries, etc:

http://www.princessauto.com (locations across Canada)

For fleece and all kinds of fabric sewing supplies:

www.fabricland.ca (across Canada)

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...