Sundown Audio

What is the most powerful amp?

Supercharged DCs

also.... i dont get the small 4g wire being used in their inputs ?

SounDigital SD 25Kwrms 24v

hpim2232.jpg

hpim2231f.jpg

As short as those runs are it'd probably work, couldn't see it being ideal but shit, it's 4".

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

KPWR 105.9 in Los Angeles broadcasts at 400,000watts. They use 4 amplifiers to do this. So I suppose we need to find an amp that is more powerful than 100,000 watts.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

To you guys asking about the 4 guage inputs, its due to the high voltage for the stetsom (I count ~19 batteries which all appear to be in series..) and the short run plus higher voltage for the SD.

Low voltage means lots of amps need to be transferred which means heat if you have smaller wire. With higher voltage you can get away with smaller wire easier.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived