DC Sound Lab

invert or no a level 6 18

Simple answer is that unless you are looking for rebuts of DBS invert that Sucker and show it off.

An to whoever you are (purfectlyinsane) if you want respect here then prove to us who you are and what you know. Show off your work and you will get respect for your knowledge but coming in and bashing very knowledgable peoples posts won't last long here

every test I've seen decibels were lost when sub was inverted. I'd be careful with what you use to mount that with and how you mount it, that 100 or so pound motor wont be very nice to those screws if you mount it vertically and inverted.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

every test I've seen decibels were lost when sub was inverted. I'd be careful with what you use to mount that with and how you mount it, that 100 or so pound motor wont be very nice to those screws if you mount it vertically and inverted.

how is vertically inverted any different than vertically regular as far as the mounting goes?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

how is vertically inverted any different than vertically regular as far as the mounting goes?

there's not 1.5 or so inches of wood to help hold it, i'm just saying out of personal experience.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

there's not 1.5 or so inches of wood to help hold it, i'm just saying out of personal experience.

but it is the same amount of wood either way. Not trying to argue with you, I am just confused

:pardon:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

but it is the same amount of wood either way. Not trying to argue with you, I am just confused

:pardon:

maybe he means it bein mounted on the box leaning in is better than on the box leaning outward

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Simple answer is that unless you are looking for rebuts of DBS invert that Sucker and show it off.

An to whoever you are (purfectlyinsane) if you want respect here then prove to us who you are and what you know. Show off your work and you will get respect for your knowledge but coming in and bashing very knowledgable peoples posts won't last long here

I have not bashed a single person. Really? Seriously dude, do you have a problem with somebody who actually likes to post truthful info?

Also, I do not have to prove anything about myself. If I was famous that wouldn't make me know anymore than if I wasn't. And why do I need to show off anything? I'm not here preaching one product is better, or the way I do things are better. I'm only saying the way things are.

I didn't even disagree with the guy who posted there isn't a difference.

Cause in theory, tere isn't. But when it comes to a install, variables come into play and the results could vary either way. So a difinte answer isn't possible. Simple as that.

If I recall, bashing people is talking shit to them, calling them names and such. Please point if I have done any of that... I gave my answered, and then wanted to hear how he got his.

Giving a simple answer without telling why you got that answer isn't helping anybody learn. If you don't know how something works, you really shouldn't give out information, for the most part.