i have a question for anyone that knows buying and selling muscle cars. do you think this car is worth the money? http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/2275744903.html thanks for any input. also i have a lot of info he didnt post on this from talking to him so ask me anything and i might no the answer. here are the pics from CR if you dont feel like going to the link but he wants 12k for it and ive got him down a little on the price. let me know what you think

3n23kf3m85Y55P25S5b3k6327dacac50e133d.jpg

3m73o53l65Y65Z25R6b3k557215bb6ac312bb.jpg

3m83od3l55W05S55R4b3k96af0f1627251daf.jpg

3k23of3l55V65T15S5b3kef676bec43fc13f3.jpg

sounds liek its worth it if it was all re done, looks like a new motor ect to me, over all i would love to have that thing to be honest

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

no interior really. no door panels i bet the whole thing is stripped. its not a full resto if so it would be worth the 12k to me. the wheels look like shit to me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no interior really. no door panels i bet the whole thing is stripped. its not a full resto if so it would be worth the 12k to me. the wheels look like shit to me.

Did you mean wouldn't?

Seems the way you put it, would doesn't fit as well as wouldn't.

it makes perfect sense to me. If it was a full resto it would be worth 12k to me. is that better.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well he has new door panels for it in the box still, its a new headliner. dash is in good condition. new carpet. bucket seats. he has a rear seat bottom but the roll bar would make it though to install. but if i got it the roll bar would change so i can put the rear seat back it. also for the wheels, i think they look ok how it sits but i would eventually pro street the car and mini tub it with skinnies up front and a 10.5 or 12.5 tire in the read. probably 12.5 b/c i like big tire cars. if you didnt rear the posting its a 496 big block and it runs on pump gas (93) i asked him. it has power steering and manual brakes with disk up front and drum in the rear.

Edited by JaM Customs aka mprete

also i have the guy at 9500. the first off i made and he said he could do it so i think i can get a little more shaved off that. only down side i can see is that its red and i dont really like red cars all that much... but it would be a bad ass car... 650hp big block... oh and just to put this out there.... yes i do want a race car lol. it will be a street car but i will take it to the track and see what it would run and maybe make a little money off it..

buy buy buy buy buy I'd love to be in one of those. you plan to race it somewhere?

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods