im getting this pig.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice Bikes David!! Love the builds! I have a couple fixies, the one in my avatar and just a beater i ride in the winter so I don't give a fuck what the salt does to it, lol

I haven't been on a bike in ages, but I can appreciate how sexy that frame is haha.

Thanks man, I can't wait to build it up

I thought you meant motorcycles :lol:

VERY nice frame there!

Lol, my bad, but thanks!

Titanium correct?

Cromoly.

Thing is nice. Like the colors. Did the company lace your rims up and put your cups in? Cuz thats all cris king stuff. And the match the disk brake mounts anidized orange. Im not a mountin biker but damn other then frame specs and rim size there built the same. Gata see some pics when done. Have fun droppin money! Lol

Thanks man, It accucally is Titanium. I built the wheels myself, giving ti spokes a whirl. If i dont like em I'll re-build them with something else, but for 2 bucks a spoke i hope i don't have to!

I had Kent press the headset in, but i put the bottobracket in. Chris King makes amazing products.

Nice. I love the finish.

Thanks man, it's just bead blasted raw ti, you gotta see it in person, truly incredible.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

VERY nice frame there!

I thought the same thing!

But were did you get your frame from it looks awesome!

I got the frame from here: http://kenteriksen.com/mountain.html

I was out in Colorado for the nationals race last summer, and Kent gave me a tour of his shop. After that, I just HAD to have one :santa:

Kent is an absolute badass, one of the first guys to build mountain bikes, believe it or not. Everyone was riding road bikes so he started building frames to fit fatter tires. He started moots, a now large company, and sold it a couple years ago, to go back to making custom frames. He only makes 200 or so frames a year, but the quality is impeccable.

I feel so mislead by the title I thought it was going to be about motor bikes. But that bike frame looks pretty clean

Lol, but thanks

With gas closing in at 4 dollars a gallon, I might need to go buy a huffy!

No shit, huh?

I also thought he meant motorcycles, i was pumped at first lol

Oops. Lol

I think the word you were looking for is "Cyclists"

I guess that would work too :pardon:

That thing is very very nice. I have 4 friends who are serious riders, they bust up their bikes pretty good :P They get new frames like every year.

Haha, yeah, they take a beating, but this one should last a while :-D

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Oh wow it is ti?! Dammn. I was under the impresion they stopped makeing ti frames cuz they were brital? Maybe just bmx. Rims look nice! If for some reason you dont like the tie spokes try laceing everyother spoke ti. It balences easy and gives best of both worlds ( for me anyway) that way it wouldnt be a complete loss. Personaly i love my ti spokes.

Nice Bikes David!! Love the builds! I have a couple fixies, the one in my avatar and just a beater i ride in the winter so I don't give a fuck what the salt does to it, lol

I haven't been on a bike in ages, but I can appreciate how sexy that frame is haha.

Thanks man, I can't wait to build it up

VERY nice frame there!

Lol, my bad, but thanks!

Titanium correct?

Cromoly.

Thing is nice. Like the colors. Did the company lace your rims up and put your cups in? Cuz thats all cris king stuff. And the match the disk brake mounts anidized orange. Im not a mountin biker but damn other then frame specs and rim size there built the same. Gata see some pics when done. Have fun droppin money! Lol

Thanks man, It accucally is Titanium. I built the wheels myself, giving ti spokes a whirl. If i dont like em I'll re-build them with something else, but for 2 bucks a spoke i hope i don't have to!

I had Kent press the headset in, but i put the bottobracket in. Chris King makes amazing products.

Nice. I love the finish.

Thanks man, it's just bead blasted raw ti, you gotta see it in person, truly incredible.

Edited by 94retta(219)