OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

So are you putting 1k to each, or is that total power????

I am running an SAZ-1500D at .5 ohm on my 4. and did a 141.4 tuned to 34 htz, and my peak is 47 htz. thanking about adding some more port to get my tuning closer to 44ish. And do you think pushing my box back and sealing it off like you have done will help me get a better number.

I'm not dissatisfied with what I have, I just want more.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Is there a build log on this that I somehow missed. I would love to see how the hell he fit that in the trunk. Do you get an improvement sealing them off further back like that?

you gonna bring this to the upper lake show?

Upper Lake Show? Details plz lol

Unfortunately the 8's are out and a pr of lvl 5 12's are going in today. Someone really wanted the 8's so they were sold lol I'm going to be at the 2x DbDrag in cali on June 4th. I'm trying to get all the details so I can post the event. Rusty will be there as well as Miss Ana and her sexy rexy!

So are you putting 1k to each, or is that total power????

I am running an SAZ-1500D at .5 ohm on my 4. and did a 141.4 tuned to 34 htz, and my peak is 47 htz. thanking about adding some more port to get my tuning closer to 44ish. And do you think pushing my box back and sealing it off like you have done will help me get a better number.

I'm not dissatisfied with what I have, I just want more.

More port area would help and as far as every trunk I've worked on the farther the box gets from the windshield the better the score. Yes I was giving them 1k+ ea for the length of Guccis Hold That Thought. They would start to get pretty warm but when I pulled them the coils and leads were still new looking.

Is there a build log on this that I somehow missed. I would love to see how the hell he fit that in the trunk. Do you get an improvement sealing them off further back like that?

I didnt really make a build log for this as most of the car is already built. All I did was change baffles lol