Jump to content

Flying White Facebook!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Email sent...can't wait to slap this on the sunfire :rofl:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

whoot whoot i got my sticker in the mail today lol i cant wait for the contests hahaha

Posted

I just posted a few pictures up on the facebook page - Man, these crack me up!

I will be a little behind till this weekend since I am out of town, but keep emailing me your addresses and liking the sausage on facebook!

I will give at least a T-Shirt and a oversize sausage sticker away for the contest in May.

Will give away an oversize sausage for the favorite picture this month too, these pictures are hilarious!

MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR PICS TO [email protected] SO I CAN POST THEM UP! Just trying to spread the happiness!

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Posted

got some on my page but photo bucket is being gay lol

i posted on ur page so u can get the pics

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Got mine in

Now to think of a place to put it. :peepwall:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Posted

still waiting on canada

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9303 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...