He had to pay to get a liscence of some sort. He did it about 8 yeats ago, i dont remember what exactly he had to get. Any way you spin it, it is a pyramid scheme.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

To be honest to you, The priamerica scam and if you don't believe me then google it. They talk about having their own business but need to have licence and it costs hundred of dollars. This Priamerica isn't for everyones and the company just trying to get money out of friend and family pockets..

Just cause you happen to have met a standard doesn't mean it isn't a pyramid scheme, i have been to interviews where they wanted me selling products door to door and knew the only person making any money was the guy selling me his shit to sell to someone else. But hell if your happy doing that for a living then more power to ya.

I thought they got shut down cause they were under investigation for fraud and being a pyramid scheme years ago though.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

• 3 months later...

lol i did primerica while ago and yes this is a scam mr the reason they are on the bbb is because there headquarters or what you call headquarters is a paper filing process dont try and come here to make money man go somewhere else this IS a scam i was challenged by my rvp to get 10 qualified appointment qualified apointments (are people have to be married own home and have kids so the appointments you take your rvp on if your family is dumb enough to belive them they make profit off your family yes your rvp does not you!!!) set up and if i did so and i didnt become what they call a team leader he would refund my money well still waiting on that money i set 30 apointment the first day spent hours and hours on these meetings and what you know everyone saw threw it lol but me so i kept doing it going to meeting every thursday and what have hell i even went to the dam conventions so dont tell people lies this thing will work for 1 type of people....suckers thats who

let me spell out what happens

first my wife got a call from a guy saying how he wanted to have her come in to do an interview so she agreed she went then called me to come up there so i did he then invited me in and told me how he thought both of us could do this job as he quoted and asked if we were interested so we did it its 199 dollars per person but if we did it that day it was 99 so we did and then we left my dumb ass then started thinkin wth i didnt even get the name of his company hmmmmm well i found it on some of the paperwork he gave us and got home typed in primerica and what you know thousand upon thosands of links saying scam!!!! what you know i get a phone call saying dont belive the things on internet he wanted to sit and talk to me about it i said ok i went the next day and he showed me the link you just gave ha ha funny well i then went along with the program but he said to not tell people about it because they would tell me to not do it i agreed the next week we ment to set up the appointments they give you a sheet telling your family word for word what to say to convince them to sit down with your rvp and talk as family member we always say yes so i went on all these appointments and wow no i mean no one did it so i went to the rvp and said wtf man he then gave me the run around saying this and that so just to warn people DO NOT DO THIS!!!

99 DOLLARS TO START

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GET 4 LIFE APPS

3 PEOPLE UNDER YOU

AND SOME OTHER NON SINSE TO BECOME A TEAM LEADER BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT THE WHOLE TIME YOUR DOING THIS YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED A LIFE APP WITH YOUR RVP TO PAD HIS POCKETS PROLLY CHANGED YOUR AUTO INSURANCE AND AMONG OTHER THING

ALSO YOU HAVE TO TAKE A TEST TO EVEN START MAKING MONEY

DO NOT JOIN I LEFT OUT LOTTA OTHER STUFF CAUSE IT TAKES TO LONG TO EXSPLAIN BUT LIKE THEY SAID HOWEVER YOU SPIN IT ITS A SCAM!!!

Archived