Let me get straight to the point here, this is a chance for someone (with no prior experience) to step into a job that works around their schedule and has great opportunities. It is a Multi-Level Marketing company that brokers for insurances, annuities, mortgages, etc. and gives financial advice to help people become debt free and financially independent. This is not a pyramid scheme, google it. I wouldn't recommend this as your first job or as a full time job when you first start because there will be studying and testing for licensing which will take time away from earning income, but the education is paid for. I joined because I'm good with people, I can still have my day job (Just in case this didn't work out), and where I am employed now will most likly be closing in 5 years. It's $99.00 to start and that pays for your backround check and licensing. I was pretty skeptical about it all when I first started because I'm tight with my money and my thought was why should I have to pay out to have a job, but one of the ways I found it to be a automatic win was that if I didn't like it within the first 4 months I could get $69.00 of it back. Now I know your thinking "what about the other $30?" Well when you start you can immediatly make commission off of auto insurance sells. And that commission for a new Rep is $50.00 even if the auto insurance is for you. So before I joined I called the company, and they compared my auto insurance policy to 25 other companies that were competing for me. The gentlemen on the phone found me 3 reputable companies that could give me better coverage at a lower premium, but I didn't switch yet. I joined Primerica, spent out the $99.00, and then switched my auto insurance (so that it made me $50.00), and if I decided I didn't like it I could get $69.00 back. Which means I invested $99.00, if I didn't like it I'd get $119.00 back. That was my automatic win. But I enjoy doing this so I'm staying in and I figured I'd let you guys know because some of you may be in the same boat as I am. Let me know if your interested or have any questions because if your like me you wanna make sure this table is stable before you try to use it to get to the next level. And don't do this just for $20.00, this is for people that are seriously looking for a good career.

I did went to Priemirca and heard alots about it. Alots of peoples i know when into it and said they were making $$$ but i didn't believe. It so true to hear something that so real, but lead into soemthing else. I did went into it but i didn't felt this was for me. I just cannot stand the studying license stuff. I don't teach how to pass the exam. You paid full to do and then if you fail. You paid high price again.. You said it help peoples for debt free. I didn't believe that...

I did went to Priemirca and heard alots about it. Alots of peoples i know when into it and said they were making $$$ but i didn't believe. It so true to hear something that so real, but lead into soemthing else. I did went into it but i didn't felt this was for me. I just cannot stand the studying license stuff. I don't teach how to pass the exam. You paid full to do and then if you fail. You paid high price again.. You said it help peoples for debt free. I didn't believe that...

Well yea studying does suck, but you can't really expect to land a job that makes good money without some form of hard work. And yes there are alot of scams out there that sound great but turn out to be just scams thats why I protected my investment with the strategy I explained above. I don't understand what you mean when you say "you paid full to do and then if you fail you pay again". And we do help people become debt free by teaching them how money works, different strategys on paying debt to pay it off faster, different ways to invest, etc. But we also do alot more so that people are prepared with their lives as in we show them how important their credit score is and simple ways to maintain a high score so that when its time for a loan they are ready on the spot and they don't have to pay out the A on interest, rarely do people understand how much money you can save on interest a year with an extra 100 points on your credit score. Also for those planning to live past their 60's we explain how much money you will need to live at a certain standard of living through retirement and how to save to get to that amount and our saving plan includes inflation in the calculations.

i actually talked to someone about this when i was job hunting. I just cant see me doing this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Half of my family was in primerica about 3-5 years ago, Those meeting were pretty chill. Lots of cool people to meet there.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Here is the deal with MLM companies, (any of them really)

you are not really hired to sell a product, you are hired to sell someone else to sell a product, but really they aren't hired to sell a product, they are hired to hire people to sell a product. And so on and so fourth. Sounds like a great idea huh? Sure you don't really do much work, you hire all your friends to do all the work and they hire their friends.

So let me ask you this? Look at your circle of people you know, Any of them good at sales? No? maybe 1 or 2? Yeah well a pyramid structure....... err I mean MLM is only as strong as your weakest salesman working under you. So after you run through your list of friends in about a month, you are forced to find new people to sucker..... errr I mean hire under you. The you spend time training them to not sell but to hire more people under them so all of you make some commission.

I've been in the sales game for 20 years. Companies like this pop up ALL the time, the sales pitch may have a different "product" in it, but the structure is always the same. I've been on an interview with this company, as well as others just like it in years pass.

You want to make money? Get a real job. there is no such thing as a get rich quick. Unless its the lotto. I already have my 6 numbers for the week. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The company has been around since 1977 I don't think we can really consider that just popping up. And I don't see how you can't recognize it as a "real" job because your basically a real estate agent for insurance and investment companies. The idea of recruiting people to work under you is to build up your buisness, like an auto repair shop, a guy opening an auto repair station can do the work himself but if he had other people to help he could invest his time in doing other things for his company to make his company better. Like in my situation my team lead has siminars at schools & churches teaching people how money works then at the end he gives the people in the audience the opportunity for one of our agents to come to their home and help them on a personal level with their very own financial struggles. so instead of my team lead going on 50 appointments each week and doing 3 seminars, he sends us out, his agents in his buisness, to help these people. Do you see why it is a good thing to hire people. But like i said he could do all the work himself if he wanted to. It is your buisness, you run it the way you wanna run it.

Its straight up pyramid scheme. My friend did it a few years ago an spent all his time trying to find people to sell under him. Spent however much money he spent paying people above him for product training and never made a dime.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Its straight up pyramid scheme. My friend did it a few years ago an spent all his time trying to find people to sell under him. Spent however much money he spent paying people above him for product training and never made a dime.

I dunno what your friend was doing but you don't have to pay for any training. Maybe he was with a different company or maybe some guy just talked him into paying a bunch of money for nothing. If he would've focused a little more on actually selling the product instead of getting super rich quick he might have recieved a better return for his investment. I mean look at this realistically, its kind of difficult to hire people onto your team to sell a product for you that you barely know about.

Archived