bassinblazer Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 Had my dog for 12 years, he got real sick and the vet said there wasn't a thing they could do for him. Had to have my brother take care of that part...It tore me up. Sorry to hear that man. It is like losing a family member. BassinBlazer JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ] I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!
99GPGTX Posted April 15, 2011 Author Report Posted April 15, 2011 Same with mine... nothing can be done :-( Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
MrSkippyJ Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 It isn't like losing a family member, it IS losing a family member. Very sorry to hear about this, I feel for you! One of my dogs is also very old and can't see or hear well. He needs to go outside more often but he hasn't lost his energy yet so hopefully he still has a while. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
99GPGTX Posted April 15, 2011 Author Report Posted April 15, 2011 Ya man same with Nadine. I'm deff not going to put her down Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
iceman1575 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 I've only had to see an animal put down once, and I was only like 10 or 11. It was a rough day, I can tell you that much... I'd rather let my dog have a fighting chance at living than being put down by some guy who thinks he knows animals (no offense to any vets here ) Just my honest opinion though. Good luck man, they will be okay. POTATO!
IKicker610 Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 Sorry to hear that man, it is tough getting rid of a dog. even if youve only had the dog for a year or 14 years its just gonna be tough. I couldnt hold myself together when i had to get rid of my dog cause my mom got cancer. i couldnt let go of her before she left. 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 5% Tint All Around Current Set Up: Link
korey_hofer Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 I've had to get up at 2:00 to go shoot our cat that got attacked by an owl isn't fun previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Stee-Z Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 why pay to put down the dog, when you can just go shoot it ? I know it sounds cruel and probly is but thats how i roll =) (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
Kevin Posted April 16, 2011 Report Posted April 16, 2011 I'm really sorry to hear this man. Dogs are great companions and it's always painful to have to let them go.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.