Team_DC-Derrick Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 was nice meeting you man, thank you for taking the time to give kim a demo LOL.. it was nice of you to basically kick a bunch of people away and tell her to hop in LOL The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
mazdaspl Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Dam thing looks brutal as hell now.. looks like its hittn those lows.. Jay
StreetSlappah Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Any nunbers from this beast Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
9515ROB Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Nice meeting you. Love the system - 1998 Ford Mustang - Time to rebuild. 4 15s and alot of power TEAM DTF
Robert8252 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 System was amazing man. Wish I could have gotten another demo today. Damn weather sucked. Loved it man 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Ray Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Numbers? Looks schweeeett 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Dj_Scarface Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Nice meet u... Sick azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz truck! Dude more power/amp might just kill some one. I'll post the pics/vids once I upload every thing I got from slam... Wish I had video of you ready to kill that kid that try open the back door mid demo. Your reaction priceless... lmao Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
EdgarG0721 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I wonder what the numbers are but all I know is this shit got loud and he still is not full power it's pretty bad ass install!
lem43606 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.