matt402 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 i like "extremest install" sounds hood. sounds like a terrorist .
mazdaspl Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Great job bro.. All the hard work you have put into this has paid off in a big way.. I know there is more work ahead, but that 160 is creepy up at your door man.. Jay
Forevrbumpn Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Great build.... A baby seat? Hope its all turned down when the lil one drives with you haha I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
UnderLoK Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Was just poking around looking for vids from Taylor and saw this... Holy shit those doors are going to pop off If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Guest Wood Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 i dont know how the glass in the back doors are holding up.
dkahns51 Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 Do you have to turn all the airbags off? seems like they think you were in a crash with all that flexxin. **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
BeatBox Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 just a matter of time til the door latch piece gives up lol
baaudio Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 just a matter of time til the door latch piece gives up lol x2 this thing looks crazy loud man. Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.