Everyone should be entirely jealous...

We're watching our neighbors a few houses down "LARPing" (live action role playing)....3 dudes...all decked out with swords, sheilds, helmets and shit...:rofl:

2011-04-18_20-01-53_458.jpg

Video coming soon :lol:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Hey, some are interested in busting their eardrums, others are interested in busting their reputation and hopes of getting with a woman :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i know a woman that does LARP. she is currently looking for another woman to move in with her and her BF so they can all hook up. so it worked out pretty good for that guy lol

and the girl is pretty cute.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Upon further investigation I discovered one is a female :lol: . Also they completely stopped when my roommate pulled in the driveway bumping haha, hate to see what they would do if I was out there.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I go to school with 2000 other students... basically all engineers. Aka, I go to school with 2000 other nerds. Yes, I know plenty of these types of people.