Everyone should be entirely jealous...

i know quite a few people that do this sort of thing, ive seen it doen with kendo style sticks, they call them shinai's, rapiers, and also seen full steel, with all steel armor

some of this gets sort of crazy, it wasnt nerdy back in medieval times when thats all you had, a guy with a sword used to be badass

i dont go for the larping in which they kind of do real life dungeons and dragons, but the people i know deal with the history and such of medieval times and they learn and teach european sword styles

and the guy that runs it used to be 44-4 in MMA, so he may be a nerd so to speak, but try to take him in the cage, lol he got tuberculosis and is now not allowed to practice MMA professionally so he took up teaching MMA as well as european sword styles, he teaches 7 different types

also, i have about 40 vids myself of this type of stuff, my friends borrowed my uncles RV for a trip to arizona for a tournament, the stipulation was i had to go with them so i could keep an eye on the RV and such, needless to say not my type of entertainment, but i got a free week long vacation in Arizona

I'm not saying swords are for nerds, I have an obsession with katana's :)

I'm saying larping is, martial arts is great, pretending to do martial arts is not

all is my opinion though :drinks:

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I'm not saying swords are for nerds, I have an obsession with katana's :)

I'm saying larping is, martial arts is great, pretending to do martial arts is not

all is my opinion though :drinks:

yea thats what i meant when i said it gets kind of crazy, true larping is just too much for me, but i dont mind watching some guys do an all out steel sword fight, my friends suit of armor is 120 pounds and he weighs 240, so in full suit he walks around at 360 pounds, granted not everyone has such elaborate armor, but ridiculous nonetheless

coolest thing is he forges his own armor

My roommate was supposed to email it to me, I just sent him a text. Hopefully you can see and hear them, we cracked the window :pardon:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

This made me think of Role Models LOL

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical