Drink lots of water to flush your system and you'll be outta the woods a little sooner. Good luck! :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I am on day 6 no smoking, its easier then I thought and i was a heavy smoker for 20 yrs.

I chew tons of gum and drink tons of water, after day 4 the major nicfits started going away,

You seriously have to want it or it wont work.

Good luck, if I can do it anyone can

I quit cold

I still chew a ton of gun from getting in a habit from it when I stopped, but gum is cheaper than smokes and makes your breath smell good so I'll take it as an upgrade :)

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I quit cold

I still chew a ton of gun from getting in a habit from it when I stopped, but gum is cheaper than smokes and makes your breath smell good so I'll take it as an upgrade :)

Haha yeah the non ashtray mouth is a huge upgrade according to my girl and for the record I quit cold turkey boom done no mas por favor

i used to pack lips(dip or chewing tabbaco) and i really really wanted to quit. did it cold turkey and honestly after like 2 3 days i was completly free from it i guess you could say lol. quiting only works if you truly wanna quit. if want to stop you can fairly easy

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

ughhh... I need to quit too. I wish you much success OP! :drinks:

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

what i did when i went cold turkey was like stated by others. drink water *or gatorade for me* gum, lots of it! costco it up if you can lol. or it not ask the liqour store owner if you can get a box full of it lol. i would do that cause i hate going back and foreward for more gum

<---lazy guy

and last but not least, try to keep busy. i would work on my car, clean the house. take apart my desktop, clean it, re asemble it and lots of other things. keeping busy kept my mind clear of craving more ciggs.

good luck to you :drinks:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

I quit smoking back in 05 and glad i did, once you get past the first week it's easy street. One thing i did for the first year or so was to keep something like a pen or pencil in my hand that held the cigarette, otherwise you'll want to put food in that hand and it has been taught to go straight to your mouth which isn't a good thing if you want to remain the same weight. After about a year or so food and everything else will taste so much better you'll be amazed at how much cigarettes can dull your taste buds.

Congrats guys on quitting and hope it works out. :woot:

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2