Inexpensive Voltmeter?

Does anyone know of a decent brand that sells fairly inexpensive voltmeters? I know the stinger ones are very reputable but I never knew how expensive they were. I also am assuming the ones on ebay that are ten bucks or less are pos.

Any suggestions?

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

Actually a lot of guys use the 10 dollar ebay volt meters and I have never heard any complaints about em.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

yes the voltmeter only reads out what it actually reads.. the advantage to stinger, its adjustable to set the acurate measurement of it using the dmm. the rest you find, are basically fixed.. not adjustable.. but they're all pretty damn close.. i would say probably within .05 volts.. i bought a cheap one for like 12 bucks.. but the damn thing flickers back and forth..by .1 volt.. its insane. Stinger on the other hand.. is steady.. but they also give you the color choice of red or blue..If they had more colors to choose from i would have choosen between green and purple

I tried finding one for under $25 also but couldn't find anything that was actually branded, so I just did the Stinger, and glad I did I love that little blue meter!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

I don´t use voltmeters, i hate watching a 10 at the beggining of it lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

i've got a brand new stinger red one that i'd sell..don't really need it since i don't even have anything aftermarket..and i still run a mechman alt and 2 batts...a shop down the street from me had them on sale for like $8/each so i picked a few up, i'd sell you one for $10+ship

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress