Second Skin Audio

the perfect tunning!

OP. AQ subs are stifffff as crap brand new and take time to really get to where they'll play lower notes.

AQ subs do fine down low, but if you're looking for a "sweet spot" your vehicle will play a big roll in it. your best bet if you really want that "sweet spot" is to build your box to where you can change tuning at will.

Otherwise, tune to 30-34 (i suggest 34) if you really want.

OP. AQ subs are stifffff as crap brand new and take time to really get to where they'll play lower notes.

AQ subs do fine down low, but if you're looking for a "sweet spot" your vehicle will play a big roll in it. your best bet if you really want that "sweet spot" is to build your box to where you can change tuning at will.

Otherwise, tune to 30-34 (i suggest 34) if you really want.

i bet my fi bl was stiff as well and didnt start playing the lows until a few weeks after installing it.

AQs take about a year to break in on rated power ;) lol.

But yeah. Just tune in the low 30s and they should do great. Depending on your car if you tune above 35 they don't seem to like to play much lower then tuning so tune around 33-4 like mentioned.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff