Sonic Electronix

aq 2200d is $389

Yea.. prolly just gonna use my current one since its 2500rms @ 2 ohm (until someone buys it)

then might have to upgrade but hopefully I can find cheaper or a good condition used one.

Also need a battery to decrease my voltage drops.. so will def need to save for that first

Btw im gonna get an AA Mayhem 18"

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

Thats a bit of an upgrade. You know if you sell the stuff you have in your whip now, you would be able to afford most of this stuff right? Especially if you have $700 already saved up to buy this stuff. Get yourself about a grand or so, upgrade dat batt and do it right son!

AA 18" is a loud ass woofer if you put it in a good box with enough power...hope you have ear protection!

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

Ok.. well say $600-700MAX spend limit

Wiring is all done, so im looking just for a sub(s)/amp combo.

SIZE ISNT AN ISSUE

(dont have an extra battery but that can come in a later expense)

And if ya could, a box design for the combo (making myself)

Wanna do it right this time (shouldve the first time)

and I want something nice and loud.. idk if I could get 2k rms but.. I was lookin at the dc lvl 5 18 ^_^ that prolly costs a small fortune tho.

a level 5? with a 600 dollar max spending limit? you wont be able to buy anything else with that budget if you get a level 5

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

I recommends the AQ 3500 for the BTL

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

aq 2200d is $389

Yea.. prolly just gonna use my current one since its 2500rms @ 2 ohm (until someone buys it)

then might have to upgrade but hopefully I can find cheaper or a good condition used one.

Also need a battery to decrease my voltage drops.. so will def need to save for that first

If the amp your talking about doing 2500rms at 2ohm is the PA BAMF, then you would notice a huge difference buying a AQ2200. I'm willing to bet that BAMF is putting out about 1200w at 1ohm, max...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Thats a bit of an upgrade. You know if you sell the stuff you have in your whip now, you would be able to afford most of this stuff right? Especially if you have $700 already saved up to buy this stuff. Get yourself about a grand or so, upgrade dat batt and do it right son!

AA 18" is a loud ass woofer if you put it in a good box with enough power...hope you have ear protection!

Yea, someones designing me a box, im gonna make it right.

And I kinda already included selling current stuff I have into it so I really dont have any more to spend. Thanks for noticing tho.

I might get a partial refund or store credit for the fried subs (since the subs im returning still look brand new, idk what theyre gonna do with them, use the outer parts?)

And dont worry I will try and make sure I do it right this time lol.

Unfortunately.. the amp will have to be later and a battery now.. But is it completely necessary i get one of the monster batterys? or would any of the cheaper ones work.

aq 2200d is $389

If the amp your talking about doing 2500rms at 2ohm is the PA BAMF, then you would notice a huge difference buying a AQ2200. I'm willing to bet that BAMF is putting out about 1200w at 1ohm, max...

You are terribly wrong.. first off its in my sig, the gothic series 5500w. very similar tho, and it definatly puts out 2k+ rms @ 2 ohms.. because I just fried the fuck out of my 2k rms subs. altho if i had time to finish makin the new box it prolly wouldnt of happened.

But yea all you hear is good things about the aq2200 so it will definately be in the back of my mind, but I gotta make due with what I can for now. Im already tryin to sell the amp I have now.

**If someone has great advice on a battery lmk. I understand ideal im gonna need a better more expensive battery, but I wanna know how low its safe to go (CHEAPER)**

Edited by JMac91

Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

And I kinda already included selling current stuff I have into it so I really dont have any more to spend. Thanks for noticing tho.

I might get a partial refund or store credit for the fried subs (since the subs im returning still look brand new, idk what theyre gonna do with them, use the outer parts?)

Unfortunately.. the amp will have to be later and a battery now.. But is it completely necessary i get one of the monster batterys? or would any of the cheaper ones work.

aq 2200d is $389

You are terribly wrong.. first off its in my sig, the gothic series 5500w. very similar tho, and it definatly puts out 2k+ rms @ 2 ohms.. because I just fried the fuck out of my 2k rms subs. altho if i had time to finish makin the new box it prolly wouldnt of happened.

But yea all you hear is good things about the aq2200 so it will definately be in the back of my mind, but I gotta make due with what I can for now. Im already tryin to sell the amp I have now.

**If someone has great advice on a battery lmk. I understand ideal im gonna need a better more expensive battery, but I wanna know how low its safe to go (CHEAPER)**

if you want a cheap battery, go to o rielly's and get a super start.its no super battery but it is better then some of the others. andd with 700 buck for amp and sub id get a aq hdc3 18 with the aq 2200. more cone area then 2 12's. but less coils. but sundown is always a good choice. or get 2 aq sd2.5 15's. or sa 15s. the choices are getting me all gitty inside.

aq 2200d is $389

if you want a cheap battery, go to o rielly's and get a super start.its no super battery but it is better then some of the others. andd with 700 buck for amp and sub id get a aq hdc3 18 with the aq 2200. more cone area then 2 12's. but less coils. but sundown is always a good choice. or get 2 aq sd2.5 15's. or sa 15s. the choices are getting me all gitty inside.

I appreciate the options, but I am getting an AA Mayhem 18" :)

And I was thinkin a kinetik 1800. Hopefully thatd do some work. Maybe even used.. as long as it isnt used used used.

Just pumped for it to start gettting warm here.. I know when winter comes back I wont be getting much use out of this system. :(

I missed last summer here.. and came back for winter again.. so im pretty pumped.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

Buy 2 15" AudioQue HDC2.5 @ $370 shipped. (I put 800RMS on one of these daily and its still not broken in...)

Buy 1 AudioQue 1200D @ (will probably do more than 1200 @ 14.4v, mine did like 1480 clamped.)

That's $600 including shipping for a brand new system that'll do an easy 1500RMS daily.

If you want lows but some decent highs make a box for 32-35hz. I run 1500RMS + 350RMS off stock electrical (1 battery etc. so you should be fine.)

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200