wtf is going on here i got kicked from chat cause im a white kid and they wanted pics of my mom lol and u dont see me making threads complaining saying i can lift wieghts? wtf this forum is mostly dudes who are you trying to impress or maybe your looking for some man lovings

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

swear to god that happend

why does everyone hate on me cause im a skinny lil white kid. ima start making bull shit threads and wine cause of my ghostly whiteness see if i can get farther then this kid

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

OK guys my 1 key wasn't working I meant 120 dumbells and 190 bench. See if that's something to laugh about.

I'm the Queen of England.

^

This made me LOL

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I swear to god if I get banned from the chat room again I'm gonna flip shit. Don't give a fuck what you got to say. I didn't do shit and I get kicked about 3 times before I can't join back in. You can kick me for no reason but it's straight bullshit and I'm letting you know I'm sick of it. Listen here boy, whoever keeps kicking me, if you keep on doing it I WILL find out where you at and handle you. I lift 20 pound dumbells and I bench around 90. You may not of thought about me being a big guy but yeah I don't think you want any of that. You better watch yourself. If I'm not unbanned soon you'll regret it.

That's my warning and that's all I have to say.

Lol, i warmup with 100lbs..

So you want to e thug the staff members huh. you arent exactly the sharpest peanut in the turd are you.

Listen I'm just REAL heated right now REAL good REAL bad! and I don't appreciated how I'm being treated as a member. I get MAD REAL quick and I try not to but I can't help it. When something happens to you that you do not deserve you tend to get that way. I might've went too far with handling you guys but I want this situation cleared up or I'll just get VERY heated again and you do not want ANY of that.

All of yall thinking this is a joke thread can leave. Ain't no fucking joke about anything in here. You can see it's happening to other people.

Yeah, like "beating" someone up for something on the internet.

15888-fail-thread-internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

LMFAO this thread just made my day, needed a good ol' laugh haha :rofl:

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

swear to god that happend

i was there. thats what made it so funny.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

this hassss to be a b/s prank thread...

yea no way this is real

nope

oh and if you did say something like that about steves wife getting banned would be a kind punishment imo

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

dude... your going to get banned. then guess what?.... you wont do anything, and everyone will forget all about you. no one cares :shrug:

dude... your going to get banned. then guess what?.... you wont do anything, and everyone will forget all about you. no one cares :shrug:

Hahahahahahah sooooo true!!!!

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived