OK guys my 1 key wasn't working I meant 120 dumbells and 190 bench. See if that's something to laugh about.

lmao, it IS :rofl: anyone curling 120 should be able to bench more than 200lbs, easy.

i can pull shit out of my ass too.

:drinks:

lmfao @ 120lbs dumbells and 190 bench, you must have a fucked up looking torso with some huge ass arms and the chest of a 12 year old.

edit: i got ninja'd like a mofawkra lol

:popcorn:

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

lmfao @ 120lbs dumbells and 190 bench, you must have a fucked up looking torso with some huge ass arms and the chest of a 12 year old.

OK SO WHAT I BENCH 90 AND LIFT 20 POUND DUMBELLS WHO GIVES A FUCK CAN U JUST GIVE IT A REST I SAID IT CAUSE I WAS MAD

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

wtf is going on here i got kicked from chat cause im a white kid and they wanted pics of my mom lol and u dont see me making threads complaining saying i can lift wieghts? wtf this forum is mostly dudes who are you trying to impress or maybe your looking for some man lovings

i got kicked from chat like 3 times didnt do a thing so this thread is retarded im actually surprised it hasnt be locked yet

RRRR CAPS MAKES ME MORE IMPORTANT

:ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

wtf is going on here i got kicked from chat cause im a white kid and they wanted pics of my mom lol and u dont see me making threads complaining saying i can lift wieghts? wtf this forum is mostly dudes who are you trying to impress or maybe your looking for some man lovings

i got kicked from chat like 3 times didnt do a thing so this thread is retarded im actually surprised it hasnt be locked yet

its funny

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

OK SO WHAT I BENCH 90 AND LIFT 20 POUND DUMBELLS WHO GIVES A FUCK CAN U JUST GIVE IT A REST I SAID IT CAUSE I WAS MAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcCO6E4NUs8

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

omfg ^ that vid is so perfect :P and this thread is funny thats why i had to say something

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived