I'm Mad! Mods please enter!

MEH smd is the only website left that has moderating team that actually moderates and isn't made to kiss members ass instead

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

it just seems to me, mods get pissed easy at some comments. and its just there way is right. granted they prop hear/see a lot of the same shit which pisses them off. but just chill. were all hear for the love of bass. i wanna hear the big dogs talk but its mostly drama, and that aint what i want.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

MEH smd is the only website left that has moderating team that actually moderates and isn't made to kiss members ass instead

that is a very good point.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

:werd_msword: i dont think there is a better moderating team out there thats why this site has exploded as it has in the past 6m to year if it was a shit site and had shit leaders then nobody would be here

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I'll be the first to say that i don't think i'm qualified to be a mod. I'm just a stupid kid. As for all the other mods, they are great people. And thats not me just sucking up. N8, is a great dad, a great husband, and a great father. Kandi (Chris i believe his name is) is rare, but fair. Smoked is doing a great job taking this forum seriously. All the higher ups, david, Steve etc. rule with an iron fist, for good reason.

David, of all people, seems like a total hard ass, seems like he hates the world and everyone whom inhabits it. But from what i see on his facebook he is a teddy bear who could legitimatly be nominated for worlds best father.

The only time anyone has a dispute with the staff on here is when they are in trouble, and nobody ever seems to stop and think why. What did I do to get in trouble, what can I do to redeem my self, is it possible i was misunderstood,etc etc.

I totally missed whatever brought this up, but i disagree entirely. The mod list couldn't be better in my opinion. All the guys that everyone hate are just doing their jobs. Its like saying "fuck the police" if there weren't police, you'd be fucked.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

:werd_msword: i dont think there is a better moderating team out there thats why this site has exploded as it has in the past 6m to year if it was a shit site and had shit leaders then nobody would be here

yea. i guess these mods you just need to get to know. there sayin the shit for a reason. this is my first big forum so shit is run diffrently. guess its just a getting used to thing.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

My friend, you hit the nail on the head.

@ OP, the admins do their job as they're supposed to. If they yell at you, it's for a good reason. 99% of the time, you were wrong, they were right, and if it's vice versa, they will speak up first. As others have said, we don't want you to leave, because we're a family, but if you don't want to be part of the family, bye.

POTATO!

For the most part, the moderators here seem fair. If you break a rule, you'll be dealt with. That's what the rules are for, to keep order. And the moderators are there to enforce the rules. If it wasn't for them, this place would be so much worse.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i think the mods are cool as hell.

as log as you dont do somethin dumb youre good.

speakin of mods.

n8balls my dog.

hes helped me out numerous times.

and hes not gonna bullshit you, he wants to give you the best advice he can, and he does it well.

P.S. not a nuthugger.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's